2007 H1 650 engine parts. - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum

Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum

2007 H1 650 engine parts.

This is a discussion on 2007 H1 650 engine parts. within the Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale forums, part of the Member's Marketplace category; I replaced the complete engine in a 2007 650. I now have the old engine parts for sale. The oil
Go Back   Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum > Member's Marketplace > Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale

Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale List Arctic Cat Prowlers's or Arctic Cat Prowler parts for sale in here.
Please no commercial advertising.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ray

Ray Is on a distinguished trail
Default 2007 H1 650 engine parts.

I replaced the complete engine in a 2007 650. I now have the old engine parts for sale.
The oil pump gear stripped all of the teeth, and caused a slight problem in the cylinder head. Apparently having oil pressure is good for the cam shaft and cylinder head (helps keep them from melting together). Well, as you can imagine, having no oil pressure makes them fuse together. The cylinder head and cam are toast.

We decided to replace the whole engine, as I did not have the time to rebuild this one, and I hoped the new one was updated with a better oil pump gear...
I also added a oil pressure and water temp guage while it was apart.

Anyway, here are pics of all the parts for sale as they currently sit. If you want anything send me a text, message, or just call. All parts located in Phoenix, AZ.

I understand I do not have any reputation here, but I am a good person, who does not screw people over. I have seen the power of the internet, and do not need to feel it.

moar pics available, but I don't have the post count...

Ray. ray@rtmpics.com

fivetwozero 808 !!zero! (use the number that shares the key with the character)
Attached Thumbnails
2007 H1 650 engine parts.-p1040356.jpg   2007 H1 650 engine parts.-p1040357.jpg   2007 H1 650 engine parts.-p1040359.jpg   2007 H1 650 engine parts.-p1040365.jpg   2007 H1 650 engine parts.-p1040375.jpg  

Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
ProwlerTalk Staff Member

mlh1962 A ride leader

I have the same year Prowler and just curious what did the engine cost?
'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge (a little late), Sedona Rip Saw tires, fuel line check valve, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Bestop Duster Bed Cover, Bestop Element Doors, 2" Highlifter lift kit.
Mike (the one from Missouri )
mlh1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ray

2100 plus shipping.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
de3
Super Moderator

de3 A ride leader
Cool

welcome to the site RAY very good idea on the oil pressure and temp gauges,i did the same thing. what all did you get with the new motor, what kind of oil pressure does your motor carry..........
06 XT.Dynotek, pumper carb,looney tune duals,trail armor doors,diamond back bed cover,coolflo windshield,auto meter oil pressure,water temp,volt gauge, console,custom steering wheel,epi clutch kit,king shocks,rear diff mod, steering stabilizer,Ricochet A-Arm guards,Xentec Hids H/L beam,XTZ scoop LED light bar.A/C flares,TypeI fuses, Snorkel kit with pre-Filter, 4-wheel Disc Brakes,Dust shield,CVT Fan,A/C Back cover,steerlite bushings, Belt Temp Gauge,Rugged Radio, STI BEAD LOCKS,2'' lift.
de3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
ProwlerTalk Staff Member

mlh1962 A ride leader

Welcome to the site, considering what these things cost new that price isn't too bad. I think if I ever have to do a complete rebuild I would opt for the new engine also to save time and headaches. Good luck on selling your parts.
'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge (a little late), Sedona Rip Saw tires, fuel line check valve, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Bestop Duster Bed Cover, Bestop Element Doors, 2" Highlifter lift kit.
Mike (the one from Missouri )
mlh1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rides all the time

out west A ride leader

Does a new motor come complete? Basically drop in and turn the key? Or do you still have to purchase carb, air box, etc.?

I rebuilt my current motor, but I guess if the price of the rebuild was getting up there then a new motor wouldn't be too bad. It would be nice to drop in a 1000 motor if the price and conversion wasn't too extensive.

-2006 AC Prowler 650XT -- updated bevel gears, updated oil pump driven gear, 4 wheel disc brakes, line lock E-brake, Papa Slap clutch, Xentec HID's, Dynatek CDI, Warn skid plates, Intellitronix gauges, 2010 intake/cvt duct work and dust shield, RZR seats, Bestop folding windshield, full cab kit, rear cage, and eventually a 4-seater
-1999 Polaris Sportsman 500 ATV
out west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
de3
Super Moderator

de3 A ride leader
Cool

thats what i thought, the price isnt that bad,heck you can rack that up in a few aftermarket parts.
06 XT.Dynotek, pumper carb,looney tune duals,trail armor doors,diamond back bed cover,coolflo windshield,auto meter oil pressure,water temp,volt gauge, console,custom steering wheel,epi clutch kit,king shocks,rear diff mod, steering stabilizer,Ricochet A-Arm guards,Xentec Hids H/L beam,XTZ scoop LED light bar.A/C flares,TypeI fuses, Snorkel kit with pre-Filter, 4-wheel Disc Brakes,Dust shield,CVT Fan,A/C Back cover,steerlite bushings, Belt Temp Gauge,Rugged Radio, STI BEAD LOCKS,2'' lift.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Founding Member

Desertcat A ride leader

Welcome to the fun Ray, good luck on the parts sale. I am sure you will find a 650 that would like some extra parts.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by out west View Post
Does a new motor come complete? Basically drop in and turn the key? Or do you still have to purchase carb, air box, etc.?

I rebuilt my current motor, but I guess if the price of the rebuild was getting up there then a new motor wouldn't be too bad. It would be nice to drop in a 1000 motor if the price and conversion wasn't too extensive.
No, it does not come with everything you need to run.

Carb, airbox, CDI were not included.

For a conversion, you may be better off getting a complete used engine that includes all that stuff.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
de3
Super Moderator

de3 A ride leader
Cool

so every thing was there but the carb,cdi,air box. whats your oil pressure on the new motor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement