Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

KOFA National Wildlife Refuge UTV, ATV & Off Road Trail

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  2Txns 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Looks pretty interesting. Might have to make it a couples retreat ride out there. The wife will sure like a non-extreme ride with some sightseeing critters and birds to take pictures of and it's free to enter.:)

#5 ·
Thanks Again for all your work.

#7 ·
I really like the site you guys have provided. It's nice to have info on a place so you have an idea of what to expect. I have one suggestion. Can you provide additional GPS cooridinates along the trail? Some of the maps it is a little hard to see what trail you are on. Great work.

#9 ·
I will get gps coordinates (which I was looking for yesterday to map out a ride) this weekend. Hopefully, we do the same loop, but there are a couple of other trails that look pretty nice as well. I think that if I can talk the family in to staying all weekend I can get the majority of the trails mapped. The map looks like it could be done in 2 weekends to complete the coordinates. Especially since you can only drive at 25mph.:(

#12 ·
I took my family there this past weekend and we really enjoyed the whole trip. It is nice to ride for 70 miles and not see trash along the trails. We did not see any other atv's or utv's while on the ride, either. The loop that we rode was fun for the sxs and not so for the Jeep. It was a bit much for a stock TJ, a mild lift would make for a less hair raising ride. Full size vehicles will definitely have pinstriping and possibly damage to the undercarriage.
This is a great place to camp and ride with the family, nothing too difficult for sxs vehicles.
Take a gps and the free local map with you to use on the trails, you can get lost without one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.