Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Lake City Colorado

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Mustanggeek 
#1 ·
i have my vacation planned to be in/near lake city july 20th to 29th. will be riding prowler on alpine loop and many local trails. if any one would be intrested in riding please reply. lake city has motels and private camp grounds. there are 2 national forest camp grounds near by. for those of us who are totally self contained blm property is free to camp on. riding is easy on most trails but can be very difficult on others. alpine loop has some of the most breath taking views in colorado and is about fifty miles long. elevations come close to 14k feet. i have personally ridden 4 wheelers there and camped in rv 4 different times. look it up on internet. local rentals available and if you are from a state that requires a licence plate you can ride into town on public roads other wise you can only ride on county roads. awesome place.

#3 ·
I wish I could go Colorado is the Greatest place I have ever rode it Has Arizona beat my a Mile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.