Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Choosing Prowler windshield??

7K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  prowlerbob 
#1 ·
I want to purchase a windshield for my 07 Prowler xt. I am considering the Hunter works or the new Arctic cat Flip-Out- Windshield Part#1436-362. The Hunterworks seems like a very good product with the video demo, Does anyone have any feedback about the AC one. Thank:confused:

#3 ·
ya i bought the a/c flip out seems good enough. For the money next time i would just make my own that way when it is scratch up i wouldn't cry about it, its going to hurt to throw the a/c one away once its scratched up. you could build your own for 50 60 bucks or pay 200+ for a factory one..... your choice i know now i bought wrong...lol

#4 ·
I have the AC windshield, not the flip up
After I broke the first one I put boat glass in, it is tinted
then I broke it too. I put boat glass in again and ordered a spare
.....so far I have not broke another .
:):confused:;)

#5 ·
I have a Hunterworks on the second Prowler. First an 06 650 Xt , now on a XTZ. It has been rubbed on when dried mud on it. and hit by many limbs, and still has no scratches. It is awsome and tough. I even rolled it once and didnt break. The vents that open and close are very nice in the summer also.

#6 ·
Thanks for the feed back gentleman I am sort of pulling toward the Hunterworks after Prowlerbobs comments. That's pretty darn tuff to withstand a roll over. Like I said before that video is very impressive as far as being tuff and scratch proof are concerned. I was sort of concerned with the slide vent thing being adequate. The AC unit seems cool with the entire upper portion opening for vent purposes. But for equivalent money I think it may be hard to beat the Hunterworks. Thanks again, MoreProwler2u

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.