Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum - View Single Post - I am ashamed to be part owner of GMC
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Darryl89
Founding Member

Overall, I'm very happy with my 2008 Chevy DuraMax 4dr 4X4. It's strong, gets decent mileage and pulls like an ox. Yeah, I've had a couple or so issues with it, but the dealer took great care of me and fixed them fast.

Now, for the fact that Toyota didn't have any vehicles on the poor list, my question to CR would be, WTF. Unless I've been dreaming for the last few months, Toyota has had a very large majority of their cars recalled for life-endangering problems...hello, doesn't that count on their list.

I like my Chevy and will most likely continue to buy Chevy. We've had Dodges and Ford in our business (John Deere Dealer and former earthwork contractor) and while they work good for some, I like the ride and work capability mixture of my DuraMax. My truck is rated at 18,000 towing, has 660ft/lb torque and will smoke a ricer any day (runs low 13's in the quarter with a tuner box and tie-rod braces, pretty good for a 6800lb truck. Check out this article on the same setup: Chevy Silverado Vs. Chevy Camaro - Duramax Diesel - Diesel Power Magazine ). Lets see a Toyota truck do that.

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome