Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Eastern alternative to moab.

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  sandy4bama 
#1 ·
The weekend of moab, its the 13th,14th, 15th, of May. Bunch of guys going to Windrock. Would like to see some prowlers on the mountain. Coal Creek atv area. We are staying at Windrock rv Park. Make reservations asap and let me know we can get together and have some fun.:D

#4 ·
I've went to Coal Creek last year with my prowler. The only one i seen up there. Lots of rhinos and a few tyrexs but i was the only kitty cat. By far the nicest scenery i've ever seen while riding an atv or utv. It's beautiful and great riding. I definately want to get back up there asap.

#5 ·
Sorry Bob I cant make it that weekend. I'm going to PA. May 21-22 for a ride I'll probably be the only Cat there.

#6 ·
Well come on sandy4bama. it would be nice to have another cat on the trail. i will proably be the only one in our group. Too bad cat n hat maybe another time. Thanks for all the help on the seats and cage drop. Still getting pics together. Isnt Ryans cat in ky, or tn,? I sure wish we could all get together sometime.I get tired of listening bout how good those RZR's are. I am planning on kicking some RZR ass that weekend. We will see. Anyway, come on guys in the east or midwest. It will be a good ride.

#7 ·
Ya maybe next time. Im sure you will kick some ass its easy with our setups. Have fun and be safe.

#9 ·
prowlerbob i would love to come and meet and ride with you guys. Unfortunetly I just can't come out and play that weekend. I've got to go to Panama City for a conference for work that weekend. I know, I know, poor ole pitiful me (ha ha) lol.:D Maybe next time though. But i do want to get back up there soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.