Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Glamis night ride August 28th 2010

5K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  GlamisProwler 
#1 ·
I hear it is a full moon and a big ride is going to happen!!!:D

My cat is now turning 7100 rpms like it should!!! That is 2000 more rpms than last ride:D:D:D:D:D

It is on it's way for a suspension dialing in:D:D can i smile any bigger!!!????

So if all goes well I will be killing some dunes on a Balls out Night Ride:D

more details to come,,,

did I mention i am excited?

#2 ·
I thought I saw on another site something about no night riding at Glamis, Is that correct?

#3 ·
ow I am sorry I am all for riding Glamis at night!!! Some of the funnest times of my life. It is scary but totally legal and people do it all the time.

yes sir, it is like riding the moon in the summer at night 80 degrees out no tracks

#4 ·
Something about test Hill?

#5 ·
I just spoke with Glamispilot, he lives in Glamis and said it is on. He mentioned other forums were planning a big ride on that date.

We run Olds Hill and Comp hill and sometimes China wall.

I think that Test Hill is on the Buttercup end of Imperial Sand dunes?

#17 ·
Ya I had a blast also it was nice to finally meet you also. All was good until i gernaded my belt. I thought the whole Cat blew up! lol

I wasn't going to bring up the hill. You just need the clutching and you will spank all those rides out there.

on another subject, those stock nobbie tires really worked well. I aired them down to 5 lbs and they were pretty good. i will be real interested in comparing to my paddles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.