#1 ·
interested to get tips and advice to maintain my prowler

#4 ·
welcome to the family !!!!!!:D

#5 ·
oops duplicate

#6 ·
welcome to the house ,

now fill in you location and then do your signature lines too please , helps to have that info so we don't have to ask a question to answer your questions.

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum, great information here! Ask away.

#9 ·
Good Machine! The 650's seem to be very dependable! Do you have a owners, and service manual? How many miles, and what type of riding do you do? Where are you located? Stay in touch on the forum, awful lot of info available! Plus entertainment!

#11 ·
I think most agree with using a synthetic oil. Just need to make sure it is suitable for a wet clutch. Several Brands available, Arctic Cat, Mobil One Motorcycle (10/40, and 20/50), Amsoil, and several others. I've had good results with all, but have used the Amsoil mostly due to availability in my area. I change my oil every 5-600 miles depending on the trail conditions. Keeping the air filter clean is a must! Like everything, it is to each it's own!

#12 ·
Thanks, I have the Cat in Tennessee at a house we have on Norris Lake. Typically we just run around the subdivision to and from the lake, there are a few trails but nothing I would call challenging. I have the base unit no gauges so keeping track of actual miles or Hours is a challenge. I would guess I have about 100 hrs on it at this point.

#13 ·
Welcomes on the club!

#16 ·
The AC oil is listed for wet clutch, so you should be good to go. Are you sing the synthetic blend? If so and you are not beating the hell out of it, you can go up to 1,000 miles between changes. I change mint at 5-600 miles, but looking at it, I'm sure I could go 1,000 miles with no issues. Just my thoughts!

#17 ·
Hello

Just joined and just picked up a 2014 700 Prowler. Took it in the wood of NH yesterday with my kids and a couple of Dirt Bikes. We had a great time! The prowler is a lot of fun and goes really well. My daughter loves and loved chasing after the boys on the bikes. Lots of fun and looking forward to doing some up dates.

#21 ·
Just joined and just picked up a 2014 700 Prowler. Took it in the wood of NH yesterday with my kids and a couple of Dirt Bikes. We had a great time! The prowler is a lot of fun and goes really well. My daughter loves and loved chasing after the boys on the bikes. Lots of fun and looking forward to doing some up dates.
Welcome to the best prowler site.glad you like your new machine.....keep in touch and let us know how its working for you.:):):)

#18 ·
Welcome to the forum! Lot of 700 owners here! The 700 Prowler is a great machine, very dependable, and easy to operate. We were in NH last July! Great riding, beautiful country.

#19 ·
welcome jrise to the house , any fall color left or all on the ground now ? .. wife and I were there a few weeks ago but we were early to color :( .. back to Reno Nv now

#20 ·
Firm date to leave MI. is December 15th, found out they have a ride planned for New Years Eve! Not sure where, but out in the desert in AZ. ! Thant narrows it down! LOL

#23 ·
James, we all started at the same place with Prowlers! I would not trade mine for anything. I bought mine used to plow snow with, and this was my first exposure to the ATV/UTV world! I've modified mine since day one and still enjoy working on it! The wife and I enjoy riding it, and we are fortunate to have access to major trail systems within 5 miles of the house. We only use a trailer to go out of state as Michigan northern counties allow riding on the secondary roads. Enjoy your machine and stay involved on the forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.