Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

2" wheel spacers

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  sandy4bama 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to thank all who responded to my thread on the wheel spacers. I decided to go with the 2" spacers and they made my prowler look AWESOME! Handles better and looks a lot meaner! If i new how to upload pics i would. I guess i need to learn how.:rolleyes:

#5 ·
Ha Ha LOL your right! I just haven't took the time to do it.:rolleyes: Will do it tomorrow.:D

#9 ·
I have a question about the wheel spacers!!
When adding the spacers will that cause added wear to the bearings, causing them to fail earlier than they should? OR is there not enough tension on them to worrie about??
I'm just asking cause i was thinkine about getting some, or building some( if i could find the aluminum), But thought that might cause my bearings to fail...

#10 ·
I had some of the same questions before i got mine. These guys on here agreed (and they know their stuff) that 2" spacers are fine as long as you are using a stock wheel or the same offset as a stock wheel. It you get an offset wheel it might cause some early wear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.