Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

rear bumper and exhaust

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  de3 
#1 ·
My truck is now 10 years old,I wanted to wait till then to change the exhaust,I had 3'' pipes with a 2 in and 2 out Magnaflow stainless muffler put on it....it sounds awesome,and a chrome bumper got tired of looking at the painted one........just about out of things to work on.........sold that wolverine,time to buy another and make a few hundred........:):)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
looks good mike,,theres gotta be more projects:D:D

#4 ·
How many miles on your truck? Still looks new!

#7 ·
RD its a 2004 2500 HD bought it new its got 34,000 miles,tool around town some and mainly use it to go to my cabin.............Gary it has set out side for almost 10 years until this summer,Then I had a carport installed and a pad poured to park it under..................

Attachments

#5 ·
maybe it's a garage queen / summer rig :)

yes it does look good ... to me the perfect truck is a Blue Oval chassis , a BowTie interior and a Cummins with an Allison tranny for power train with a Dana 60 front Dana 80 limited slip rear

the auto would be the first time for an auto for me

#9 · (Edited)
Mines a 2002 Chevy 1500 with somewhere around 205,000 miles, it starting to show some rust over the rear wheel wells. For now I'm thinking of doing a patch job since you can never really stop the rust and putting some factory flares on like yours. If it starts getting worse I'll just replace the bed sides.
This is a pic from about 3 years ago when I bought it with already 183,000 miles.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

Got my butt off the couch, here's a pic from a few minutes ago starting to get dark.

Attachments

#10 ·
Mines a 2002 Chevy 1500 with somewhere around 205,000 miles, it starting to show some rust over the rear wheel wells. For now I'm thinking of doing a patch job since you can never really stop the rust and putting some factory flares on like yours. If it starts getting worse I'll just replace the bed sides.
This is a pic from about 3 years ago when I bought it with already 183,000 miles.

View attachment 26154
Got my butt off the couch, here's a pic from a few minutes ago starting to get dark.
Still looks darn good for over 200,000 thousand................:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.