Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Howdy Guys!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  de3 
#1 ·
Bought our 09 Prowler used, about a year ago. Have dropped in to your forum a few times and like it! Seem like a good bunch of folks, so I thought I'ld join ya. I know a hell of a lot more about boats than I do UTV's so I'm hoping you can help me keep mine running good and get a few mods made. Thanks for having me, guys!

#2 ·
welcome to the nut house ... join in and don't be shy :) .. BTW the new guy gets to cut the next batch of fire wood and brew up a large pot of coffee you the new guy so get busy :)

lots of knowledge here and willing guys to advise and sling a lil BS along for good measure.

do us all a favor and fill in your location .. good on ya for the signature too as we are a bunch of very aged citizens [or at least some of us ] and have a great case of CRS .. the info helps us answer questions without having to ask a question to answer something you might ask. local parts or ride areas ect.

#3 ·
welcome to the family!!!!

#4 ·
Welcome to the site! Lot of great people, and always willing to help. You have the beginning of a great machine! I'm partial to square tube Prowlers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.