Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum - View Single Post - XTZ Clutch Kit?
Thread: XTZ Clutch Kit?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Paxx

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Your clutch should be ok with 28" tires. When you get it apart to check the belt, check to make sure the primary is closing correctly. Look at the rollers, they can bind up. You can re clock the spring in the clutch to get more out of it, to.
Thanks for the input. Not knowing a lot about clutches, your response here gave me some things I could google and I found a tonne of great info on re-clocking the spring, roller sizes and weights and so forth. I didn't quite know what to search for until your post here......... so THANKS!!!!! I'm hoping that I can get some time today to pull it apart to see what's going on....... we will see if the stars align to let me or not!!

2010 Prowler 1000 XTZ Desert Red, hard top, Kolpin split front windshield, rear lexan window, RzR S bucket seats, 28" Swamp Lite tires, MotoAlliance Denali 72" Plow

I go by Paxx but you can call me anything you want......just don't call me late for supper!!
If you can't be good.......Be good at it!!!

http://www.northernliteaerocraft.com/

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome