Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

The 1st Annual East Coast SXS Rally @ Pocahontas Trails

9K views 39 replies 6 participants last post by  de3 
#1 ·
Testing the waters on getting all the different SXS forum guys for a huge ride and party up at the Pocohontas Trail Resort Lodge this spring at Hatfield McCoy Trails.....this event could be the biggest on the east coast if we all pitch in who interested????? - JT

#9 ·
lodging info can be obtained from Pocahontas ATV Resort. The food is being finalized and Dinner will be included in the Price. We are aiming for burgers dogs etc friday night before the show and shine party and Pig Roast with fixings for Sat night. All info will be released around the 1st of the year

#12 ·
Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could go, but just too long a trek for me.....

#14 ·
I'm planning on going... de3 and tbird we should definitely meet up if you guys go!

#15 ·
the wife and I plan on going we need to get together after the first of the year and talk about it,will you camp or stay in motel,i know if you stay in motel you will have to reserve the room soon.:)

#17 ·
same here,last two times we went to hatfield and McCoys we stayed at a motel,if the wife didnt go i would camp out ?...................if you get a chance check out the pocahontas trail resort lodge.

#18 ·
Same situation here... if wife doesn't go I will camp... If she does I will be in a hotel. I'm going to try to get an answer from her in the next day or two so I can go ahead with reservations if need be!

#19 ·
sounds good.I might call today and see how booked up they are at the different motels,there be more people ther than just the different forum members.this is a new trail and I believe 63 percent of the trails are easy ones, so there be a lot of riders.

#31 ·
east coast sxs rally

just got done reserving a cabin for the event.I was very lucky last cabin. it will sleep 4 to 6 people,the cabin is where the event is being held at:D.SO LUCKY the man told me they were sold out in two days,and showed one cancellation.thats the one i got.so far its just me and the wife.so i might have some room left.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.