Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Prowler on trax great summer and winter

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  de3 
#1 ·
Artic Cat heater installed seems to draw all the engine heat .
This is my virgin post so please bear with me.
Recently had to jump start ,then had the electric wires lengthened from the battery so they were manageable.Called my dog into the cab to help warm it up
But his breath fogged the window in the cab.Still always have starting problems with a first false start then the engine kicks on.Trax great so far.Need spare nuts to replace those that fell off in the cab.Same thing with the brace for the Trax,
Loose nut did it in.No $ help from the dealer in Brandon.Pulled over when riding in town but we were on our way to the outskirts so we were legal ,no RCMP charges,thanks.Tried Klipsch noise canceling headphones in the cab,but they did not work.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum

#6 ·
Artic Cat heater installed seems to draw all the engine heat .
I'm curious about your heater setup since I tried to slap one together from parts off the web. When you say it draws all the heat is your heater blowing hot or warm air?

#8 ·
The new install of the heater required a T hose ,and apparently another hose let go,causing high engine temperature and cool heater temperature,maybe due to an air bubble.
I need things to run properly so today ordered a block heater and a battery trickle charger.
The dealer said this works for most installs as the error message P 0635 can be a power steering error or also a low voltage reading from the battery.
New antifreeze was just added to the Prowler so s.b. good to go when it warms up a bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.