Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Second again

5K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  GlamisProwler 
#1 ·
HI Gang

Well the Silver state 300 was a close one our XTZ lead most of the way after starting 3rd. The difference was two flats. Bill from Jagged X said "it was the most perfect race we ever ran" and thats what they needed we battled for 324 miles and they crossed the finish less than 60 seconds ahead of us.

Second place is a good finish in any desert race but this makes two in a row and its killing me. The XTZ was fast we had no problem running them down after the two flats but just couldn't make the pass. Will do it again Oct. 17th in Prim Nv.

Later Jim

www.Bipolarracing.com

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Way to go Jim, second after having 2 flats is still a great showing, we know that 1st is just around the corner....

#7 ·
Chris

Yes all stock a arms,rack and tie rods. The thing is one tough son of a b*@#&.

Jim
Jim, I ordered a set of the King Shocks for my XTZ due in part to your strong endorsement of them. Judging by the results of your finishes with King, I think I'm going to be quite happy.
Thanks for being not only a championship caliber racing team for AC, but thanks for being a test-bed for products like King Shocks. That benefits us.

#8 ·
Thats still pretty impressive, as I have seen the Jagged-x rzrs, and they are pretty built.

Is there a build log, or anything showcasing your prowler? I would like to see some more pics of it.

Heck Ill make sure to say whats up at the Terribles Gran Prix.

#11 ·
Socal2ks

I don't have pics. of the stock arms but it's so simple it's funny but it works so good and their so strong I can't bring my self to run any thing different.

Come by and see us at Prim and I can walk you through the whole car.

Jim

Oh yeah, now we'll all be jealous... take some photos and let's see some more of it.

#16 ·
Hey Jim, have you considered racing the King Of The Hammers UTV race on February 11th, 2010? Sounds like it might be an interesting race. I think I might make that one myself.

#17 ·
Jim, thats a great finish!! Great news and a great ride. Looked dusty as hell? We will have to catch up some time soon.

I read everything on here eventually so I have been keeping up with your posts. I am on my phone often reading these days in the field lol to hard to post back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.