Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Who was that?

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Mjolnir 
#1 ·
Who was the guy at glamis this weekend running dual throttle bodies in his cat? My neighbor went and he has a weller 840 kit and strong clutching and this guy smoked him up the hill. Would really like to know more about them. How much house power are they pushing?

#3 ·
Who was the guy at glamis this weekend running dual throttle bodies in his cat? My neighbor went and he has a weller 840 kit and strong clutching and this guy smoked him up the hill. Would really like to know more about them. How much house power are they pushing?
That was me and my girl friend out there. My cat is far from being finished but it is usable I will continue to work on it and play. I forget your neighbors name but he was a real cool guy. As for the throttle body setup I adapted a pair of stock 1000 tb's also I am running the full muzzy system and a PC-V powercommander that has not been dyno tuned yet I have tuned it myself for now I dont want to pay anyone untill the dynatek box comes out it makes very little sense to pay just for fuel tuning.
I will be back to Glamis next thursday for halloween weekend and the clutching will be much better. This past weekend was testing the clutch changes but the rpm was still way lower than where it needs to be.

When are you going to have your cat drivable again? I assume it is still at Darkside.

#9 ·
Man it should be out of there in a couple of weeks. Financing got a little tight for a while but were back in action. My neighbor is dave and well be out there for thanksgiving weekend. Hope to meet you out there and go for a ride.

For sure I see meets on the forums all the time but I am new to this stuff and would love to meet up with a bunch of people that share my love for the dunes and maybe we can share a few hp secrets.

I have plans to make the cat much faster than it currently is. I raced a guy with a rhino running an 840 Rotax with comet clutch sunday morning and with the my clutching it was way to close to make me happy. I realize that I raced two bad ass machines and won both races but I would be happy with these wins if I new that mine was running hard. But untill I get this clutch tuned I am down some serious power.

#12 ·
I have had a couple of requests as to how I did my setup and I will give out all of my secrets as soon as I am sure that these changes are completly for the good and there is no major down side to the dual TB setup I have done.

I will have alot of seat time testing over halloween weekend and will let you all know how it runs and hopefully have a chance to race a stock machine or modified for that matter.

Stay tuned

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.