Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Aluminum Light Enclosure

6K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  GTroyer 
#1 · (Edited)
I just picked up the Cat from Chris @ Flying Hammer Fabrication. He did some light enclosures and a new roof panel. What do guys think? He does great work and has been easy to deal with.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Thank you for the compliments prowlerbob. Chris at Flying Hammer Fabrication does very high quality work and he is great to deal with. The engine cover was $600.00 and well worth it. If you see how much time is involved with the cutting, bending, forming, and welding you would feel the same way. The cover attaches with 2 dzus fasteners and is very solid. You can reach chris at 602-463-6836. He used to work for Tatum Morosports building very expensive sand cars. He was recommended to my by Sandchris and I am glad I found him. if you have any questions send me a pm with a phone number and I will call you. Keep in mind these are all one off pieces because of the differences in seat height, intercooler versus no intercooler tubing etc..

Todd

#10 ·
Todd .. looks great , did I miss a pic of the engine cover ?? .. would love to see that also
aluminum fab guys are fun to watch work their magic. used to watch a guy years ago on our sprint car. real artists.

#18 ·
thanks that works fine when you blow it up a bunch

you alum. man is good .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.