Arizona Off Road Decal - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Arctic Cat Prowler.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Arizona Off Road Decal

Don't forget to renew your AZ off road decal, most of use expire this month.

Seth

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Rides all the time

Great reminder Seth! I need to get mine renewed.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 09:39 AM

i have a question for eveyone . if i have my Cat registered for Street use , which i pay annaul reg fees and insurance just like any of my trucks , why do i have to run the OHV sticker too? im running both right now and i have to renew the OHV in feb . i was just wondering do i need to or did my local incompitant DMV stick it to me ?

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soazcat View Post
i have a question for eveyone . if i have my Cat registered for Street use , which i pay annaul reg fees and insurance just like any of my trucks , why do i have to run the OHV sticker too? im running both right now and i have to renew the OHV in feb . i was just wondering do i need to or did my local incompitant DMV stick it to me ?

Even though you are completly street legal as most of us are. You can save alot of money by selecting option 1. Once they passed this law it took my $132 annual reg to $4.58. Read the below OHV decal info, we all fall in this category and must get the decal. Hope this was helpful, wow I am confused now Ha Ha.

Seth

Depending on how you plan to operate your OHV in Arizona, two registration options are available.
  • Option 1: If you operate primarily off-highway, your vehicle is eligible for a waiver of the registration fee and a reduced Vehicle License Tax of $3.00 (normally higher). The OHV owner may request a free motor vehicle registration when paying for the OHV decal.
  • Option 2: If you operate primarily on improved roads and highways (such as city driving), you are required to register your vehicle through the standard vehicle registration process, including payment of all fees.

OHV Decal:
A vehicle designed by the manufacturer primarily for travel over unimproved terrain and having an unladen weight of 1,800 pounds or less requires the annual purchase of an OHV Decal to operate on public and state lands.You mustdisplay the OHV Decal in the upper left-handcorner of the license plate.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Rides all the time

You need to follow Desertcat's instructions. I too have mine street legal with the offroad sticker. My registration was only $4.30 instead of the normal amount.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanggeek View Post
You need to follow Desertcat's instructions. I too have mine street legal with the offroad sticker. My registration was only $4.30 instead of the normal amount.

damn right ! im going in there this week to pay regs on a few things and i will check on that for sure ! thanks guys
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement