my wife, your Cat - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Arctic Cat Prowler.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

my wife, your Cat

Ok, I get so damn tired of being called out for the attention I spend on the Cat. I'm gonna vent. Anybody out there, who'se wife doesnt have access to the internet page we're on, feel free to pipe up.
I work 4 ten hr days, the first day I'm off is Friday morning, stop pick up some beer, take the long way home, then hit the truck, cat, tractor, or whatever needs fixed. SHE, in the mean time, is worried about her-Sister, best friend, Mom, or shopping. W.T.F? Am I missing something here? Now she tells me she wants me to not buy beer on the way home, and just come home and fix the shit. (while she goes out and spends the money I just earned). Now alot of you, including myself, will be saying, 'that's a womans way' or 'that's her perogative', or 'well, she did help me clean out the trailer'. I figure f' that, what she needs is a good drive from behind. WRONG! Turns out she's not too pleased with that, huh, go figure. So I ask her. 'Honey, what would you like me to do?' First off she says, 'stop the drive from behind'....lol. I was expecting that. But this I was not. She says...."Stop buying beer on the way home." I was f'g floored! I thought, I treated her like a lady, ravaged her, ( as she liked ) and yet nothing. So, I quit drinking....(lol, for about 30 sec's) but in the mean time...I realized I was getting taken over by an "Alien". When I went out with her, she was fine. But when we went near the CAT, SHE SAID IT HAD TO GO....now, I'm new to this forum, What should I do....and dont ask if her breasts are really big, because they are.......I hope I'm forgiven
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 12:22 PM Thread Starter

did I mention her boobs were really big?
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Loyal Member

If you worked it right she will let you do what ever you like no matter how big her boobs are. The cat is more important. The cat will never tell you not to buy beer on the way home.
What if you bought beer on the way to work? Then you did not buy beer on the way home.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Founding Member

I feel for ya man, I used to race on a pro level in MX years ago, even spent time banging bars with a few of the big names, but then my wifey started playing head games with me. I would let her go do her thing when she wanted. Then when I would want to go ride, she would say, "okay, just go have fun". I thought she was sincere, but when I would come home 4 hours later, I'd get the cold shoulder all night long. Pissed me off, but being a dad and husband, I thought maybe I was wrong. So I didn't ride as much, then while practicing for racing, I was injured bad. Still was all my fault according to her. Of course she didn't see that by not practicing as much as I needed to, I wasn't in shape to handle the speeds I was used to riding at.

Long story short, I didn't handle it right in the beginning, I let her walk all over me, now we are divorced and my MX days are far gone. Since then, I've learned, be myself, enjoy what I want, be responsible yes, but life is wayyyyy too short to not pursue the fun and adventure.

It's inherent that women want to change you, but you need to set the rules in the beginning to keep from becoming someone you aren't. Be reasonable, be fair, realize you may have some shortcoming that needs fixed or that she thinks needs fixed. Drinking beer isn't bad, but excessive drinking may be. Maybe she didn't realize you drank much when you dated, but now doesn't like you drinking every night. Who knows, but the first thing is to talk with her, communicate.

Good luck, feel free to vent here any time you want....

Oh, and by the way, I've stayed single for the last 10 years, kind of like it, but it does get lonely sometimes...but then I think about the fact that I can go ride or do whatever I want whenever. Just gotta find me some cutie before I get older and uglier...got one that's 20 years younger hanging on me now... just hope I can keep up with her...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 02:06 PM

Get rid of her and get boobs for your cat.
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Loyal Member

post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Founding Member

Okay, guess we better throw this out there....

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Lifetime Member

Great vent!! And great responses! You guys had me cracking up. I* hate that my wife keeps trying to take the lead role in our relationship. I feel nice and give her a little power or whatever and she thinks she is in charge well f that and taking the rains back is always painful. You have to put your foot down now and let her know. You have stuff you do that keeps you happy and sane, don't fuck with them. btw we are always more help on this forum when we have pictures to go from, just saying

http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/11/ricks-arctic-cat-prowler-1000/
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Loyal Member

post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Jounior Member

I guess I'm lucky, my wife encourages me to go ride with my buds, all she asks is that I don't do anything stupid, like drinking and driving, drinking is ok as long as no driving!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement