2010 XTZ's in stock - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Arctic Cat Prowler.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Talking 2010 XTZ's in stock

We have 2010 XTZ's in stock if anyone is looking. Arctic Cat is offering a 500.00 rebate and you can pick one up at a great deal. PM for special price. Need to move them!

prestigemotorsportsonline.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Founding Member

I hear ya Mike, I am doing the same with my 2010's. Big discounts here also... hope you sell yours. Just dress them up with your goodies, that really makes them sharp...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Jounior Member

I still have a couple 09's left, so I'm trying to blow those out the door.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Founding Member

Between Mike at Prestige Chris in Thatcher and me in the 4 Corners of NM, we have California, Arizona, New Mexico and Southern Colorado taken care of on great deals....
Mine are so low I can't say on here either...AC would get mad. Chris, maybe you need to take one of the 09's and make a desert race car, run the Whiplash series and see if that helps you sell some. Hey, call it advertising...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Jounior Member

I'm in the same boat on pricing with my 10's. I would love to make a race car, the other part of my family working here just would not go for that. It's tough working with family, everyone is never happy at the same time it seems like.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Lifetime Member

Keep fighting the good fight guys!!! I can't wait to get my Prowler back out there tearing it up! Nothing can touch a XTZ!!!

on a side not my wife rolled her Prestige built Rhino 2 and half times last weekend. She was alone and is fine! Thanks for a great build Prestige and a super strong cage to keep my family safe!!!

http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/11/ricks-arctic-cat-prowler-1000/
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaac View Post
I'm in the same boat on pricing with my 10's. I would love to make a race car, the other part of my family working here just would not go for that. It's tough working with family, everyone is never happy at the same time it seems like.
I know the feeling about family. I deal with the same on and off. But I've learned, I just do what I need to so that the business will get done and make money.

TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamisProwler View Post
Keep fighting the good fight guys!!! I can't wait to get my Prowler back out there tearing it up! Nothing can touch a XTZ!!!

on a side not my wife rolled her Prestige built Rhino 2 and half times last weekend. She was alone and is fine! Thanks for a great build Prestige and a super strong cage to keep my family safe!!!
Glad to hear your wife came out okay. Kudos to the Prestige build. And people ask me why I like to use 1.75"x.095 and .120 wall DOM in my cages...that is why, not for me, but for my loved ones....
My daughter is turning into one hell of a hotrod and she's only 14. She's already asking about when she can race a desert race with me...

TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Lifetime Member

Well my Prowler can be a race prowler real easy guys??? just saying

I am about out of money to spend on this stuff, but I would love to race it.

http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/11/ricks-arctic-cat-prowler-1000/
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamisProwler View Post
Well my Prowler can be a race prowler real easy guys??? just saying

I am about out of money to spend on this stuff, but I would love to race it.
It adds up quickly, I've put over 20G in mine so far and am now tearing it down to the bare chassis, starting all over. I'm building up a BajaPro machine, very similar in appearance and function as DragonFire's Nessy. It'll be a full tube cage on the OEM chassis rails as spec'd by SCORE and BITD. 5 inches longer wheelbase (A-Arm mounts will remain in the original place though) and a total height of about 5.5 feet. The long travel suspension we are building for it will have 17 inches of travel, using King Shocks.
Right now though, we are updating OEM components that will remain. Hopefully we will start bending tube in the next couple of weeks.

TEAM PROWLER NATION...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement