Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Eastern most Iowa
Todays quick project. Heat vents!
After noticing how much heat is contained under the engine cover, I decided to pop a couple heat vents in it to get some of that heat into the cab during the winter. 1 3/4" hole saw in my cordless and some stupid glue was all the tools I needed. Took.... Maybe 15 minutes. I pulled the cover to do it, but really didn't need to. Oh ya, removed the decal from the top too. Actually, that was the worse part.
'09 650XT H1, 72" Eagle Plow, Warn 3500 Winch. Dyna CDI box, UNI filters, A/C V-bag and console, EPI lift kit, Highlifter springs, Scat ProCar suspension seats. Rick the Rockets A frame and shock bushings. 28x12X14 Raceline Bruisers on Vision rims, on all corners. Cowling heat vents. Factory heat and defrost. RD's custom alternator kit. XTZ hood scoop and front shocks. Monster shock covers, turn signals. OEM glass sport windshield, sliding rear window, and lights, lights and more lights!