Friend is in need of 650 motor parts - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Arctic Cat Prowler.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2017, 07:51 AM Thread Starter

Friend is in need of 650 motor parts

This guy I know bought lower cases because the starter broke the case on a back fire. When we tore it down I found the cam chain guides were worn severely and was throwing it out of time. When we got in deep I checked his crank and oh boy, way out of specs! Needs a crank, cylinder, piston, guides, starter. He's on a very low budget and can't afford new with the crank being 650+, cylinder 350+...........if anyone has a boxed motor with anything useable I'd pass it on to him and maybe we could get him back up and running???

2010 XTZ 1000..... HCR Suspension, 6" lift, King Racing Series Shocks, Summer's Brothers Racing Axles, Beard Seats, Tiger Tracks, A/C Hinged Windshield, Custom Light Bar by Butch, Custom 1/2 Doors by Butch. What's next ???
My friends call me Butch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 07:44 PM

have one on the shelf, Think I sold the Crank, other than that, everything should be there. I put a hole in my case when a bearing broke in the tranny. Engine was running fine at the time. Tom

2008 Prowler 650XT,
Sedona Rip saws, Warn 3000lb winch, PIAA HID, LED aux lighting, Custom Pre Runner bumper light bar, A/C hard top, Arctic Thunder Custom Snorkel kit , AC suspension seats, Big Gun exhaust, Full Aluminum skid plates, Dynatech CDI, voltage-oil-temp gauges,

Tom
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVhunter View Post
have one on the shelf, Think I sold the Crank, other than that, everything should be there. I put a hole in my case when a bearing broke in the tranny. Engine was running fine at the time. Tom

Tom! Let me know what you have along with a price and I'll pass it on to him......Thanks!

2010 XTZ 1000..... HCR Suspension, 6" lift, King Racing Series Shocks, Summer's Brothers Racing Axles, Beard Seats, Tiger Tracks, A/C Hinged Windshield, Custom Light Bar by Butch, Custom 1/2 Doors by Butch. What's next ???
My friends call me Butch

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 04:56 PM

sent you a PM with my contact info

2008 Prowler 650XT,
Sedona Rip saws, Warn 3000lb winch, PIAA HID, LED aux lighting, Custom Pre Runner bumper light bar, A/C hard top, Arctic Thunder Custom Snorkel kit , AC suspension seats, Big Gun exhaust, Full Aluminum skid plates, Dynatech CDI, voltage-oil-temp gauges,

Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement