Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Havoc VS General video.

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Fairmont79 
#1 ·
I think everyone will enjoy this! Grab some popcorn and chill out with it!

#2 ·
Very interesting! Even had Pat watch it! She won't let me do anything alone! LOL

#3 ·
Denise watched it last night and asked if the Generals were the ones that were carving up Black River Falls when we were getting killed. (She suffered a bruised kidney on that trail in the Prowler), when I told her yes, she said it looks like the Havoc rides better than the General. Her eye's lit up and I think I even heard her sigh! Anyway, we are gonna seriously look at one.

#4 ·
Once we get moved, I may look at one also! The AZ street use laws are very lax compared to MI.

#5 ·
be careful on that it's a city by city thing

good video for a change , not trying to show up either one just capabilities

#6 ·
I'm going to try and register it in AZ for street use! Lk. Havasu has them everywhere!, I did not see any road use UTV's in Kingman! My Michigan plate is good until next year! I renew by mail so not a big thing!

#8 ·
Michigan requires a safety glass windshield, wipers, washer, turn signals, hi & low headlights, Hi beam indicator, At least one brake light/running light, DOT tires, horn, and seat belts! Unfortunately Michigan will not allow licensing any more. Those that managed to beat the cut are grandfathered for years to come! I made the cut! LOL

#9 · (Edited)
That storage behind the seat is a great idea.

Edit: MSRP on the Havoc is $17,299. Starting MSRP on the General 1000 is $16,299. That's just from a cursory review online. That's some cash!

Oh, here's another head to head with the CFMOTO Zforce 1000 vs the General 1000.

#10 ·
I gotta find a 1000 driveline for mine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.