Results are in for the winner of May 2011 ride of the month - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Arctic Cat Prowler.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-31-2011, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Desertcat is right...can't let him win with just 1 entry... so here's another one

Back when it was still Prowler 2.0 build.......before I made it full race...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 05:22 AM
Founding Member

Results are in for the winner of May 2011 ride of the month

Well guys it's official we have a ride of the month winner for May. Sweat looking Cat Darryl89. Which picture would you like displayed?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 06:12 AM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertcat View Post
Well guys it's official we have a ride of the month winner for May. Sweat looking Cat Darryl89. Which picture would you like displayed?
How about the jumping one, that way people will believe that Prowlers actually do go....

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Thanks everyone for participating and for the votes. I'm just glad I got in before Rick got his GlamisProwler in there....
There definitely are some nice Prowlers on this site, every one of them worthy of winning....

TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Jounior Member

congrats bud
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Jounior Member

Congrats Darryl !!! Sweet ride and well deserved!!!!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Thanks everyone, I sure appreciate the comments...

Now lets all get together and go race this thing in Vegas in August.. Matt (SOAZCAT) is the second driver. Hopefully Todd is co-dawging, what about it Seth?

I plan on taking my 5th wheel (towed behind the pit truck), so anybody that wants to, can crash out in it and save hotel fees (I'm a cheap/poorboy).... Come be a part of a pro team that will be running with the big boys...meet cool guys, hot chicks and have fun....

TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Loyal Member

Those guys are not hot chicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl89 View Post
Thanks everyone, I sure appreciate the comments...

Now lets all get together and go race this thing in Vegas in August.. Matt (SOAZCAT) is the second driver. Hopefully Todd is co-dawging, what about it Seth?

I plan on taking my 5th wheel (towed behind the pit truck), so anybody that wants to, can crash out in it and save hotel fees (I'm a cheap/poorboy).... Come be a part of a pro team that will be running with the big boys...meet cool guys, hot chicks and have fun....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Rides all the time

Man would I love to be a part of something like that.

Too prowler poor now.

Best of luck guys.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandchris View Post
Those guys are not hot chicks.
Dude, you haven't learned have you, to find the hot chicks, you have to park your car, wander over by the trophy trucks and keep your race suit on.... LOL....

Chris, you in???
Todd just messaged me that he can't make it... I need 2 co-dawgs that won't get sick and can call off route info off the GPS... come'on, it'll be fun... here, hold my beer and watch this....

TEAM PROWLER NATION...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement