Fyi - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Arctic Cat Prowler.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Fyi

I always like to let it be known when a company comes through and exhibits great customer service. Now I am in no way associated just passing on a positive experience.
I had an issue with UTV Off-Road magazine, once I contacted them they addressed the problem immediately and went above and beyond in fixing the issue. So I highly recommend a subscription, they have a classy publication, totally support the sport, each issue is chock full of great information, and you can take a mag places you might not feel comfortable with an electronic device, besides you can make notes in it also. So if you like to have some good reading material around give these folks a try. One caveat the pages are slick!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmist View Post
I always like to let it be known when a company comes through and exhibits great customer service. Now I am in no way associated just passing on a positive experience.
I had an issue with UTV Off-Road magazine, once I contacted them they addressed the problem immediately and went above and beyond in fixing the issue. So I highly recommend a subscription, they have a classy publication, totally support the sport, each issue is chock full of great information, and you can take a mag places you might not feel comfortable with an electronic device, besides you can make notes in it also. So if you like to have some good reading material around give these folks a try. One caveat the pages are slick!
Its is a good magazine but they are very Pro Polaris magazines should be non Bias.

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joes5091 View Post
Its is a good magazine but they are very Pro Polaris magazines should be non Bias.
I don't know, Troy came by my camp at KOH and spent quite a bit of time chatting...
Polaris does lots of advertising, Arctic Cat doesn't do near enough..that's why Polaris has tons of ads in the mags...If AC would spend the same amount on advertising that Polaris does, then you would see alot more AC sales....
I support UTV Off Road Magazine fully, they are great folks and really are focused on furthering our sport...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

LOL! Joe I thought they were a bit pro Teryx. However they do give very good coverage of any machine they test. They were very positive on the 2011 AC's when tested, noting their dependability.
One note have you checked out the number of PoPo models are out there? 30 Different models, that is as many as, AC, Kymco, (which I don't really count) Teryx, John Deere, Honda, and Can-Am, combined so you gotta give them credit for covering the market. Add two more and they would suck in Yamahammers also.
But as I stated they are very customer service oriented and I always try to let folks know how an organization treats their customers.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Loyal Member

Quote:
LOL! Joe I thought they were a bit pro Teryx. However they do give very good coverage of any machine they test. They were very positive on the 2011 AC's when tested, noting their dependability.
One note have you checked out the number of PoPo models are out there? 30 Different models, that is as many as, AC, Kymco, (which I don't really count) Teryx, John Deere, Honda, and Can-Am, combined so you gotta give them credit for covering the market. Add two more and they would suck in Yamahammers also.
But as I stated they are very customer service oriented and I always try to let folks know how an organization treats their customers.
Well thats all that really counts customer service, People I talked to who went to the Sand Sport show last year talk to the owner and he was very pro RZR but it dosent matter if you are happy stick with them.

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Well I am saving my pennies and saving my dimes, (giddyup up giddyup 409, (to make it click should have been 406, as a Ford guy you should get that). But after testing the Wildcat in LHC, I can only say I don't think much can change my mind on that being the machine I want. Once they start blowing the others out and some of that mind set and technology moves into their other units, I think you will see more AC in all media than you do now. So many folks out there are still under the impression that AC drive units are junk, you know how perceptions can be. And you have to give PoPo credit they do have market penetration.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Loyal Member

Quote:
Well I am saving my pennies and saving my dimes, (giddyup up giddyup 409, (to make it click should have been 406, as a Ford guy you should get that). But after testing the Wildcat in LHC, I can only say I don't think much can change my mind on that being the machine I want. Once they start blowing the others out and some of that mind set and technology moves into their other units, I think you will see more AC in all media than you do now. So many folks out there are still under the impression that AC drive units are junk, you know how perceptions can be. And you have to give PoPo credit they do have market penetration.
I agree, But after a ride in a RZR S at the dunes I have a little more respect for them.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-11-2012, 05:48 PM

thanks for the info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement