Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Xtz case broken

12K views 55 replies 12 participants last post by  stirrer 
#1 ·
2011 xtz case broke. What is worst case scenario cost to replace and fix? Cat won't do a damn thing been fighting for months. I bought an RZR already just need to fix to get rid of cat. I have been cat for life quads, sleds, and sxs and they won't do anything to help. I will pay all labor and can't even get them to send parts. They tell me they never heard of it happening. BS. I'm done with cat for the time being. I want mine fixed and get rid of it before it breaks again. I was loading quad on trailer when it broke. Heading for a weekend ride. If I was stuck in mud beating it I'd pay up. Loading on a trailer is a joke. Cat talked to me like I was a joke. I've bought 60,000 in cat stuff in past 12 years and don't mean **** to them. I'm anti Polaris but I have to give credit where it's due. 1500 miles on xp and no problems and as much as it used to hurt to say it xp smokes wildcat. I have a 4 seater and my buddies wildcat can't touch it. Loved my cat until this and cats service turned me away. Sorry to vent but cat has made this terrible for me. How much to fix case and any internal parts. Thanks

#55 ·
"Am I mistaken to assume"

nope

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.