So I got my new clutch in, so of course me being cheap I decided to put it in myself. So I started taking everything apart. My first problem I ran into was getting the primary clutch off, I used all the right tools and could not get it off I I started putting a brace on one of the little fins looking things and using a breaker bar, well I chipped a piece off of it, but it finally came off. So when I did get it off it looked like it had rusted the nut on it, frankly think that the guys that built it didn't put the right stuff on the nut and that is why it looked as if it was rusted on. So, then I proceed to take the wet clutch off, I again tried to use the impact gun and again it would not budge, so again I tried to brace it with something on one of the ears or whatever I could to keep it from turning, I swear I could not believe how height that nut was on, so long story short I put so much torque on it trying to get it loose I ended up cracking the crankcase at the part where there bolt is at the motor mount, it cracked it all the way to the other half of the case. Yes I knew that it was a left handed thread. So if anyone has any suggestion please give them to me. Personally I think that the manufacture did something wrong there, I really don't think that it should have been that tight. Thanks for listening to me rant and vent.