This CAT is More than A Toy - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Arctic Cat Prowler.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

This CAT is More than A Toy

I finally got to do something with my Artic Cat .. Other than giving friends joy rides ,,which isnt all that bad Ither ,,just the same thing . I have some timbered land and this is a great way to haul in the firewood from the wind stormed downed trees that I get from time to time .
I found this little trailer to pull behind it ( a coleman) on CL and bought it to do what I have shown in a couple pictures to share with any of you that cares to look at them .
I see lots of good pictures from a lot of you that have fun in the sand dunes and all ..and now I am not as jealous as I was. I "got terrain " LOL

if any of you have some fun places you have been and got pictures to share ,,I for one would appreciate them all..

Hope this cam out alright ,not real good at writing what I meant to say..

A Hemi-Spherical First
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Jounior Member

Very similar to my area's terrain too! On Saturday we were out and did approx 165 kms (100 miles), started off heading on The Iron horse Trail to Cold Lake, lots of hi-speed stuff, stopped at Tim Horton's for a coffee, back into the bush for some 4 wheel drive exploring, back to the Trail and back to town, the continued on The Iron Horse Trail to some serious 4X4 low range bush riding, mud playin and finished off with playin in the sand pits on our way home! We really have it all here!! Snow is comin and like you, I'll have a snow blade on her to help out this winter!
They really are a very versatile unit aren't they?
Hammer
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 08:45 PM
Rides all the time

Great pics....looks like a good area for riding too.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Loyal Member

Great pics. I love em. That cat is perfect for that kinda stuff.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 08:25 AM

Nice looking riding area .... no shade trees in the sand

623-934-3070
Please understand we support many forums and cant keep up with Private messages or questions on the forum boards so
If you have a question Please Call the Retail Shop 623-934-3070
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerbike View Post
Very similar to my area's terrain too! On Saturday we were out and did approx 165 kms (100 miles), started off heading on The Iron horse Trail to Cold Lake, lots of hi-speed stuff, stopped at Tim Horton's for a coffee, back into the bush for some 4 wheel drive exploring, back to the Trail and back to town, the continued on The Iron Horse Trail to some serious 4X4 low range bush riding, mud playin and finished off with playin in the sand pits on our way home! We really have it all here!! Snow is comin and like you, I'll have a snow blade on her to help out this winter!
They really are a very versatile unit aren't they?

Sure wish you had some pictures of this 100 mile drive you did , maybe next time ? I would like to find another person with a UTV to go on a long trip like what you did ,that way if one of you got stuck or broke down you wouldnt have to walk out for help,, and snow pictures will be a comming .. Nice to hear of your adventures,,I enjoyed reading it .
Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanggeek View Post
Great pics....looks like a good area for riding too.
We do have some good areas to run these UtV's just have to see whats with in the laws to do so. A lot of our big timbered areas are gated off due to people dumping garage ,,and also summer time fire hazards ,,I need to find out more of where I can go .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandchris View Post
Great pics. I love em. That cat is perfect for that kinda stuff.
I found that the cat has lots of power to drag the trees down that were leaning up against another after it fell into it . the one I pulled down (after cuttting it off at the stump_ was about a 7 inch at the butt and maybe 40 feet long .. but I felt the cat had no problem pulling it down or dragging it to where I cut it up.. Perfect is right ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Nice looking riding area .... no shade trees in the sand
Put up some pictures will ya as I am not familure with the desert except by movies or books .. I see them cactus leaves in the stores for sell to eat but until you tell me they are any good I will leave them in the store.. LOL Yes , I have a few trees for shade too.. How about we trade some sand runs for some shade trees?

A Hemi-Spherical First
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Founding Member

Great looking pictures, putting her to work finally. Kitty in the woods looks good keep the pictures coming.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Loyal Member

Work That Cat!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertcat View Post
Great looking pictures, putting her to work finally. Kitty in the woods looks good keep the pictures coming.
I have a place where I am not sure if the cat will go between the rows of trees that I have on my place . If not I will just have to get close to them ,,but it would make for a great picture .. will wait until a brighter day to get a good pciture for all .. what about you and your toy ? I like pictures too . LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by joes5091 View Post
Work That Cat!
I will take it easy and see just what it will do safely and take it from there. I used to own a 580 case backhoe and It was heavy and could get rough when needed ,,not expecting anything like that from the cat ,,just using it to keep from wheel barreling wood or what ever . And of course for play. No tool Man Tim here yet ,,I hope LOL

A Hemi-Spherical First
Sponsored Links
Advertisement