Who was that? - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Arctic Cat Prowler.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Who was that?

Who was the guy at glamis this weekend running dual throttle bodies in his cat? My neighbor went and he has a weller 840 kit and strong clutching and this guy smoked him up the hill. Would really like to know more about them. How much house power are they pushing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 09:07 AM

Prowler "House" power FTW!!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 09:26 AM
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try to catch me View Post
Who was the guy at glamis this weekend running dual throttle bodies in his cat? My neighbor went and he has a weller 840 kit and strong clutching and this guy smoked him up the hill. Would really like to know more about them. How much house power are they pushing?
That was me and my girl friend out there. My cat is far from being finished but it is usable I will continue to work on it and play. I forget your neighbors name but he was a real cool guy. As for the throttle body setup I adapted a pair of stock 1000 tb's also I am running the full muzzy system and a PC-V powercommander that has not been dyno tuned yet I have tuned it myself for now I dont want to pay anyone untill the dynatek box comes out it makes very little sense to pay just for fuel tuning.
I will be back to Glamis next thursday for halloween weekend and the clutching will be much better. This past weekend was testing the clutch changes but the rpm was still way lower than where it needs to be.

When are you going to have your cat drivable again? I assume it is still at Darkside.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 09:32 AM
Loyal Member

The cats are coming into their own now. No small deal out running a Weller 840. Well done Andy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandchris View Post
The cats are coming into their own now. No small deal out running a Weller 840. Well done Andy.

Thanks for helping give some ideas Chris your knoledge was helpful I hope that your Cat will be finished soon.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Loyal Member

Glad to be of any help. Amazing how bouncing ideas off between two people or more can help with a project.
My cat will be done soon. And the suspension is coming out better than I had expected. Hope to ride with you soon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandchris View Post
Glad to be of any help. Amazing how bouncing ideas off between two people or more can help with a project.
My cat will be done soon. And the suspension is coming out better than I had expected. Hope to ride with you soon.
I think you mean "race"
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Man it should be out of there in a couple of weeks. Financing got a little tight for a while but were back in action. My neighbor is dave and well be out there for thanksgiving weekend. Hope to meet you out there and go for a ride.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try to catch me View Post
Man it should be out of there in a couple of weeks. Financing got a little tight for a while but were back in action. My neighbor is dave and well be out there for thanksgiving weekend. Hope to meet you out there and go for a ride.

For sure I see meets on the forums all the time but I am new to this stuff and would love to meet up with a bunch of people that share my love for the dunes and maybe we can share a few hp secrets.

I have plans to make the cat much faster than it currently is. I raced a guy with a rhino running an 840 Rotax with comet clutch sunday morning and with the my clutching it was way to close to make me happy. I realize that I raced two bad ass machines and won both races but I would be happy with these wins if I new that mine was running hard. But untill I get this clutch tuned I am down some serious power.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adubaz7 View Post
maybe we can share a few hp secrets.

Sounds like a man date *garlgle garlgle*

FTW

Last edited by Mjolnir; 10-21-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement