F/S; 2010 Prowler 700 XTX - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale List Arctic Cat Prowlers's or Arctic Cat Prowler parts for sale in here.
Please no commercial advertising.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member
 
4508js's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 92
 
F/S; 2010 Prowler 700 XTX

FOR SALE a 2010 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX 700 H1 Camo with 889 miles and 121 hours. It has a full windshield, soft bimini top, 2" highlifter lift kit, 28" Swamplite tires, new Evo Bear claw brake pads all around, and fresh Arctic Cat oil/oil filter, and front/rear differential oil. Located in Shelbyville, TN 37160........$7800
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prowler3.jpg
Views:	945
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	29314   Click image for larger version

Name:	prowler7.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	29322   Click image for larger version

Name:	prowler5.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	29330   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1373.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	29338  

2010 Prowler 700 XTX H1 EFI Camo, full windshield, soft top, 2" Highlifter lift, 28" Swamplites, Bear Claw XD brake pads
4508js is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 06:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Sockman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Quad Cities
Posts: 518
 
Nice looking ride. Good luck with the sale. So, what's the toy that gonna replace it?

Ron

2011 HDX 700 (sold) - CoolFlo windshield, brush guard, Warn winch, hard top, Clarion CD player, amp, Kicker speaker bar, AC rear view mirror, AC storage bag, auxiliary battery with crossover, GBC Grim Reapers.
2007 Suzuki Eiger
2017 CFMoto Zforce 800EX
Sockman is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Jounior Member
 
4508js's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 92
 
2014 Wildcat X has already kicked it out of the garage and into the barn lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	29346  

2010 Prowler 700 XTX H1 EFI Camo, full windshield, soft top, 2" Highlifter lift, 28" Swamplites, Bear Claw XD brake pads
4508js is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Senior Member
 
Sockman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Quad Cities
Posts: 518
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4508js View Post
2014 Wildcat X has already kicked it out of the garage and into the barn lol
That's right. Sorry, I did see that in another thread. Nice looking Prowler, though. Should sell quick.

Ron

2011 HDX 700 (sold) - CoolFlo windshield, brush guard, Warn winch, hard top, Clarion CD player, amp, Kicker speaker bar, AC rear view mirror, AC storage bag, auxiliary battery with crossover, GBC Grim Reapers.
2007 Suzuki Eiger
2017 CFMoto Zforce 800EX
Sockman is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 11:50 AM
de3
Loyal Member
 
de3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: parkersburg wva
Posts: 8,040
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4508js View Post
2014 Wildcat X has already kicked it out of the garage and into the barn lol
I bet the Wildcat is a whole different animal than your prowler...........

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
de3 is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 11:51 AM
de3
Loyal Member
 
de3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: parkersburg wva
Posts: 8,040
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4508js View Post
FOR SALE a 2010 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX 700 H1 Camo with 889 miles and 121 hours. It has a full windshield, soft bimini top, 2" highlifter lift kit, 28" Swamplite tires, new Evo Bear claw brake pads all around, and fresh Arctic Cat oil/oil filter, and front/rear differential oil. Located in Shelbyville, TN 37160........$7800
Hope you sell......in your own opinion what was your PRO'S and Con's on your prowler.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
de3 is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-07-2015, 02:14 AM Thread Starter
Jounior Member
 
4508js's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 92
 
YES the Wildcat and Prowler are completely different animals but both very nice machines. I don't really have anything bad to say about the Prowler, the reason I bought the Wildcat is because when I sat in it and drove it I totally fell in love lol.

Prowler Pros= There are many many things that can be said, it's an awesome machine for hunting, farming, just cruising around, and it's more then capable on trails (especially when you add a lift and bigger/better tires).

Prowler Cons= The only cons I can think of is on the trail riding side of things and they would include ground clearance, suspension travel, the seats riding so high in the machine, and the high center of gravity. Another big con is the lack of accessories available on the market.

All this being said I personally feel like a Prowler is a great all around SxS and I recommend them.

2010 Prowler 700 XTX H1 EFI Camo, full windshield, soft top, 2" Highlifter lift, 28" Swamplites, Bear Claw XD brake pads
4508js is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-07-2015, 03:02 PM
de3
Loyal Member
 
de3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: parkersburg wva
Posts: 8,040
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4508js View Post
YES the Wildcat and Prowler are completely different animals but both very nice machines. I don't really have anything bad to say about the Prowler, the reason I bought the Wildcat is because when I sat in it and drove it I totally fell in love lol.

Prowler Pros= There are many many things that can be said, it's an awesome machine for hunting, farming, just cruising around, and it's more then capable on trails (especially when you add a lift and bigger/better tires).

Prowler Cons= The only cons I can think of is on the trail riding side of things and they would include ground clearance, suspension travel, the seats riding so high in the machine, and the high center of gravity. Another big con is the lack of accessories available on the market.

All this being said I personally feel like a Prowler is a great all around SxS and I recommend them.
Great feed back.......I agree it is an all around great machine......they just need better suspension..........

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
de3 is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-08-2015, 06:02 AM
Administrator
 
Fairmont79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kingman, AZ 86409
Posts: 7,103
 
X'2! I'm to old to switch, and just now getting my Prowler how I want it.

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD
Fairmont79 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67