Rear shock springs from 2009 XTZ 1000 - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale List Arctic Cat Prowlers's or Arctic Cat Prowler parts for sale in here.
Please no commercial advertising.

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-09-2016, 11:46 AM Thread Starter

Rear shock springs from 2009 XTZ 1000

This listing is for a pair of shock springs I removed from my 2009 Prowler XTZ 1000. They have 224 easy miles on them. They have some light scuff marks from me taking them apart, but they do not show in the photos. Free length is 14.75". Inside diameter is 2.5". Price is: $20 to pay for the shipping to USA destinations. The springs are free.

Terry
2009 Prowler XTZ 1000 Baja - ITP beadlock wheels, ITP Baja Cross X/D tires, 2" wheel spacers, harness bar, 5 point harnesses, custom doors, 4 Vision X LED lights, 2 PIAA lights, RAM mounts on roll bar and dash, military truck mirrors, polished aluminum rear frame brace, inside tube rear frame stiffeners, Mossy Oak camo pattern seats, custom front brush guard, parking brake 'on' alarm, Throttlemaxx controller, Uni pre-filter, and Mobil 1 4T M/C 10W-40 racing oil with K&N filter.

Last edited by Retired1; 06-10-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 02:38 AM

I put mine in the fronts
de3 likes this.

Tim

2010 A/C XTZ with some "Stuff" SOLD
But still here everyday to contribute to the cause
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 09:35 AM Thread Starter

I appreciate your suggestion, but I don't need to move these to the front. My front sits right where it is supposed to. I don't have a plow, winch, or any other extra weight on the front. My extra weight is on the rear. I am hoping someone might want to buy these so I listed them as being for sale.

Terry
2009 Prowler XTZ 1000 Baja - ITP beadlock wheels, ITP Baja Cross X/D tires, 2" wheel spacers, harness bar, 5 point harnesses, custom doors, 4 Vision X LED lights, 2 PIAA lights, RAM mounts on roll bar and dash, military truck mirrors, polished aluminum rear frame brace, inside tube rear frame stiffeners, Mossy Oak camo pattern seats, custom front brush guard, parking brake 'on' alarm, Throttlemaxx controller, Uni pre-filter, and Mobil 1 4T M/C 10W-40 racing oil with K&N filter.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 12:09 PM

I think all 4 of mine are too shot to sell. I may mount an old tennie runner to each and give em away as gag gifts next Xmas... actually might try them out, could be good way to get the rest of the summer off work. Oh Dr Summeroff, I think I broke my leg!
mlh1962 and de3 like this.

'09 650XT H1, 72" Eagle Plow, Warn 3500 Winch. Dyna CDI box, UNI filters, A/C V-bag and console, EPI lift kit, Highlifter springs, Scat ProCar suspension seats. Rick the Rockets A frame and shock bushings. 28x12X14 Raceline Bruisers on Vision rims, on all corners. Cowling heat vents. Factory heat and defrost. RD's custom alternator kit. XTZ hood scoop and front shocks. Monster shock covers, turn signals. OEM glass sport windshield, sliding rear window, and lights, lights and more lights!
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 01:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I think all 4 of mine are too shot to sell. I may mount an old tennie runner to each and give em away as gag gifts next Xmas... actually might try them out, could be good way to get the rest of the summer off work. Oh Dr Summeroff, I think I broke my leg!
Okay, you are making me feel seller's embarrassment.

I don't think my springs are shot with only 224 miles on them, but I do believe they are not the height I think they should be. If someone wants these, I will take $20 for shipping and give the springs for free. That way, if they don't work out, they can be thrown away with minimal financial loss.....lol.

Terry
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Administrator

That is quite a deal! Terry is the man of the hour!

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2016, 02:34 AM

OOPS I caught that after I posted that it was in the for sale forum..

Tim

2010 A/C XTZ with some "Stuff" SOLD
But still here everyday to contribute to the cause
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2016, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired1 View Post
Okay, you are making me feel seller's embarrassment.

I don't think my springs are shot with only 224 miles on them, but I do believe they are not the height I think they should be. If someone wants these, I will take $20 for shipping and give the springs for free. That way, if they don't work out, they can be thrown away with minimal financial loss.....lol.
Oh no! I didn't mean to do that, I was just sayin... Mine are h i s t o r y! 2200 miles of hard riding, lift-kitting and snowplowing took its toll on mine...

'09 650XT H1, 72" Eagle Plow, Warn 3500 Winch. Dyna CDI box, UNI filters, A/C V-bag and console, EPI lift kit, Highlifter springs, Scat ProCar suspension seats. Rick the Rockets A frame and shock bushings. 28x12X14 Raceline Bruisers on Vision rims, on all corners. Cowling heat vents. Factory heat and defrost. RD's custom alternator kit. XTZ hood scoop and front shocks. Monster shock covers, turn signals. OEM glass sport windshield, sliding rear window, and lights, lights and more lights!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2016, 06:53 AM

Garage
that's worth 20 bucks for sure. How much to ship to Canada?

2012 Prowler HDX, 29"Big Horns, Commander UTV tracks, Curtis plow, 4000lb winch, Optima yellow top battery, Shark 1000 watt stereo, Sirius radio, LED lights, EBC Brakes, K&N filter, Outerwares prefilter, One way bearing delete & EPI clutch kit, EPI extreme duty belt
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2016, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stump426 View Post
that's worth 20 bucks for sure. How much to ship to Canada?
Thank you for asking, but -

I have had terrible (financial) luck in shipping to outside the 50 USA destinations. If you have a USA ship to address, I can do it, but directly to Canada won't work for me.

Terry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement