Well, going to move on and try something different. Something sportier, but this one has got to go first. I've really enjoyed it and will miss the large bed.
2011 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 HDX. About 1800 miles. Fuel injected, power steering. I'm the second owner and have owned it for a couple years. Nice machine, but has the usual scratches associated with an off road machine. Nicely equipped with the following accessories:
- Trail Armor Cool-Flo windshield
- Arctic Cat hard top
- Warn winch
- Arctic Cat brush guard
- in-dash CD player with bluetooth
- Speaker bar
- Odyssey AGM main battery
- Full size auxiliary battery with isolator
- Arctic Cat rear view mirror
- Arctic Cat V-bag (storage bag)
- Newer tires - GBC Grim Reapers, they look practically new
- UNI air filter
- Plastic rear window (not installed)
- Homemade rear seat assy complete with seat belts and drink holders (not installed)
This fall I replaced the fluids in the differentials, changed the oil and filter, and cleaned/re-oiled the air filter. It is turnkey, ready to ride. Nice large tilt bed with removable sides if you want to use it as a flatbed. Good machine for off-roading, gravel road cruising, or farm use. Asking price is $9,000, or best offer. If interested, send me a PM, or call/text. (three-0-9 two 6 nine four 8 2 zero). Sold as is.
For photos, here's a link the CL ad. The ones I tried to upload here were too large. It's much, much cleaner now than in the photos. I should probably take new photos!