AIRDAM clutch for sale - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale List Arctic Cat Prowlers's or Arctic Cat Prowler parts for sale in here.
Please no commercial advertising.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

AIRDAM clutch for sale

up for sale is my airdam clutch work stages 1-4 . from my XTZ it has about 200+ miles on it and it will also come with the red 18 gram rollers . it worked really good for the short time i got to run it . my stage 5+ is damaged and unable to be repaired . and i have a feeling Adam in treading water right now in mississippi since i havent been able to get a hold of him for several weeks . so the 1-4 is all i have and its in great shape . $200 + shipping on your dime that is almost $150 less than what everything would cost you new and without the shipping back and forth to Airdam .

the only reason im selling it is im now running a super secret clutch set up lol . im not sure what was done to it so i cant tell you but what i have now is the smoothest my car has ever run ...... what ever Deans guy did i like , but i cant get him to tell me ! sorry guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:50 PM

Thats a real good deal and it will work on almost all size prowlers.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickym2 View Post
Thats a real good deal and it will work on almost all size prowlers.
Really?? will this work with my 2010 700?

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soazcat View Post
up for sale is my airdam clutch work stages 1-4 . from my XTZ it has about 200+ miles on it and it will also come with the red 18 gram rollers . it worked really good for the short time i got to run it . my stage 5+ is damaged and unable to be repaired . and i have a feeling Adam in treading water right now in mississippi since i havent been able to get a hold of him for several weeks . so the 1-4 is all i have and its in great shape . $200 + shipping on your dime that is almost $150 less than what everything would cost you new and without the shipping back and forth to Airdam .

the only reason im selling it is im now running a super secret clutch set up lol . im not sure what was done to it so i cant tell you but what i have now is the smoothest my car has ever run ...... what ever Deans guy did i like , but i cant get him to tell me ! sorry guys
Would you ship to Canada?
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 07:28 PM

When I got my stage 1 thru 5 for my Xtz I ask airdam and he said all prowler clutches were the same and I got a 1 thru 4 for my wifes XTX and they were the same. It cost $280 for 1 thru 4 if you send your pri clucth to airdam and thats not counting rollers. So this is a super deal and you will still have your old clucth for back up.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 07:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostxProwler View Post
Would you ship to Canada?

ill ship any where you want its on your dime
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 09:31 PM
Jounior Member

Quote:

who is deans guy and what does he charge
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 04:12 AM

Quote:
ill ship any where you want its on your dime
ok, i'm going to check out prices for shipping... I'm close to the U.S. so I can probably get it shipped to a box there too.. how do you prefer I send you the money? if the shipping doesn't kill me.. lol
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 08:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostxProwler View Post
ok, i'm going to check out prices for shipping... I'm close to the U.S. so I can probably get it shipped to a box there too.. how do you prefer I send you the money? if the shipping doesn't kill me.. lol

Pay Pal is fine . let me know and ill send ya my info
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Pay Pal is fine . let me know and ill send ya my info
Sounds good man, on the phone with postal right now.. .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement