Thinking about selling the xtx-700 2008 - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale List Arctic Cat Prowlers's or Arctic Cat Prowler parts for sale in here.
Please no commercial advertising.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 12:02 PM Thread Starter

Thinking about selling the xtx-700 2008

Guys i am thinking about selling my artic cat prowler,silver with a lot of acc that i will let go with it.It has around 4,800 miles on it and has been took good care of.I have a list of things that i will let go with it if you are interested in the machine.

BACK PLASTIC WINDOW
BED TAURP
BACK UP LIGHT
HORN
PRP SUSPENSION SEATS
CENTER CONSOL IN FLOOR
BIG HORN TIRES
FRONT FOLD DOWN WINDSHIELD MADE OF AR GLASS WANT SCRATCH VERY EXPENSIVE GLASS
REAR A ARM MUD GUARDS
REAR BUMPER
HALF DOORS
CENTER DOG HOUSE DOUBLE INSULATED ALMOST NO HEAT IN CAB
FULL DOORS WITH ZIP WINDOWS FOR WINTER RIDDING THEY VELCRO ON YOUR MACHINE AND YOU ZIP YOURSELF IN AND OUT
4500 POUND VIPER WINCH
EXTRA LED LIGHTS ON THE REAR EACH SIDE

The machine is fixed up right guys i am jsut wanting another machine by the end of the year havent made up my mind want i want but still looking,would like to see the new wildcat but will haft to wait for now.
I put all new bushings and pins under the machine around a month ago so nothing under it is wore out it is tight as a new one.I live in ky if you are interested in it,i bought it almost new form a friend of mine.If i got any pictures of it i will post a few of them up,it has not been sunk up in any deep mud or nothing like that,it has been trail rode and normal mud holes you encounter along the way ridding.
Asking 7,900 that is a fair price for the machine and all that goes with it.
It does have a stereo and 6/9 speakers but i have to take them out just the speakers and stereo because it was a gift from the wife she wants me to.I am going to leave the boxe's and the stereo holder that is mounted above your head so all you need to do is put your new stereo and speakers in the machine it will already be pre wired and everthing.just put it in and go.
Let me know if you are interested in it i will try to help with shipping or you can come and pick it up.I an in no hurry to sell but if you think you might want it just let me know.

I TRYED posting pictures on here and it tells me the file is to big so i dont know,i can E-mail you some pictures,or you can see some of the machine here on the site i posted some on here a while back for the forum you might be able to see some there or my site.I have all the records for oil changes and everthing that has been done to it.

Last edited by graveyard; 07-13-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: forgot something
Sponsored Links
Advertisement