Prowler Rear Cage, Enclosure, Doors, Windshield, ITR Mud Lite Tires in MESA, AZ - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale List Arctic Cat Prowlers's or Arctic Cat Prowler parts for sale in here.
Please no commercial advertising.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Prowler Rear Cage, Enclosure, Doors, Windshield, ITR Mud Lite Tires in MESA, AZ

EDIT: ALL PRICES HAVE BEEN SLASHED!

I put a custom four seat cage and street tires on my 07 arctic cat prowler and have some extra parts sitting in my garage taking up space. All parts are in very good condition. I just no longer have a use for them

-Full cab enclosure. Includes everything. Below is a stock photo of what everything looks like together. It includes the front windshield with the trim panel, rear wall with window, half metal doors with a removable upper half, and door mounting panels. This kit includes everything needed to fully enclose the cab on your prowler for those cold days up North.
Retails for $2800. Asking $1200. What a steal! EDIT: Price now $500!!! COME GET ME!

-EDIT. Tires SOLD.

-Beard rear bench seat mount. New, never installed, has slight scratches from being moved around the garage. Still has the instructions and all the install hardware in a sealed bag.
Retails $150. Asking $100. EDIT: Price now $60, will throw in for free if you buy the enclosure.

-EDIT. Rear cage and stock cage SOLD.

Local pick up in East Mesa Arizona near Power and Baseline. Sorry I won’t ship anything and I won’t deliver. First come with cash first serve. Hurry at these prices this stuff won’t last. May possible trade for guns or other toys. No projects please.

PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

Cut and paste this into your browser. No www is required.

s28.beta.photobucket.com/user/Mr_SnailZ/library/#/user/Mr_SnailZ/library/arctic%20cat%20parts?&_suid=1363200698948008497223 714494001

Please email me at jmuzzana @ a0l d0t c0m. I respond to emails quickly!

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited by joshisurdaddy; 03-21-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 02:36 PM
de3
Loyal Member

welcome aboard the best site.when you sign in you need to read the top page about starting out selling parts,ect,we do this to protect our members from being ripped of by new members before we get to know you.THANKS de3/mike.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 03:30 PM
de3
Loyal Member

I just noticed that you joined the site back in april of 2012,you probably didnt notice the new message for new members.my mistake.de3/mike.

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Rides all the time

I wish I could take it all, but just don't have the funds (or an accepting wife) right now. However, I may be interested in the rear cage extension. Wish you had pages of it on your machine, but I know you never installed it. My wife is supposed to go back to AZ in April to help family. Maybe I'll have to consider making the trip as well.....

Name: Shane

-2011 Polaris RZR-4 800 (SOLD)
-1999 Polaris Sportsman 500 ATV
-2006 AC Prowler 650XT (SOLD)-- updated bevel gears, updated oil pump driven gear, 4 wheel disc brakes, line lock E-brake, Papa Slap clutch, Xentec HID's, Dynatek CDI, Warn skid plates, Intellitronix gauges, 2010 intake/cvt duct work and dust shield, RZR seats, Bestop folding windshield, full cab kit, rear cage and rear seats (4 seater)
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 09:32 PM
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by out west View Post
I wish I could take it all, but just don't have the funds (or an accepting wife) right now. However, I may be interested in the rear cage extension. Wish you had pages of it on your machine, but I know you never installed it. My wife is supposed to go back to AZ in April to help family. Maybe I'll have to consider making the trip as well.....
I thought of you when I seen the add.thats what you have been looking for...........

post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM
Rides all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by de3 View Post
I thought of you when I seen the add.thats what you have been looking for...........
I would love to have a full 1 piece cage overall, but money spent on the Prowler is not high priority for the wife..... If I could get a cage extension for the right price, then she may be more easily persuaded.

I wish there were pictures of it in a Prowler. It would be nice to see the fitment beforehand. Maybe I could get one of my AZ Prowler brotherhood members to go prop it in their machine and take a picture for me.....

-2006 AC Prowler 650XT (SOLD)-- updated bevel gears, updated oil pump driven gear, 4 wheel disc brakes, line lock E-brake, Papa Slap clutch, Xentec HID's, Dynatek CDI, Warn skid plates, Intellitronix gauges, 2010 intake/cvt duct work and dust shield, RZR seats, Bestop folding windshield, full cab kit, rear cage and rear seats (4 seater)
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-14-2013, 07:16 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome de3. I've been browsing the site for a while but haven't posted.

I've had a lot of interest in the rear cage. I just put up a few more photos of the cage on the site in the original post. Let me give you a little more detail about the rear cage. I bought it from CL and the front bars were too long for my 07 Prowler. Apparently it came from a newer Prowler and they have a longer bed. The cage HAD tabs on the front bars that mount to the stock cage but I cut them off as well as an inch or two of tubing so that it would fit on my shorter bed. There is still some extra material (can't remember, maybe about an inch) so if you wanted to weld it to your front cage or simply weld new tabs on it wouldn't be a problem. I ultimately never installed the cage because I didn't like the looks of the round tubing and the rectangular tubing and had a cage made by UTV Inc which turned out awesome.
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Rides all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshisurdaddy View Post
Thanks for the welcome de3. I've been browsing the site for a while but haven't posted.

I've had a lot of interest in the rear cage. I just put up a few more photos of the cage on the site in the original post. Let me give you a little more detail about the rear cage. I bought it from CL and the front bars were too long for my 07 Prowler. Apparently it came from a newer Prowler and they have a longer bed. The cage HAD tabs on the front bars that mount to the stock cage but I cut them off as well as an inch or two of tubing so that it would fit on my shorter bed. There is still some extra material (can't remember, maybe about an inch) so if you wanted to weld it to your front cage or simply weld new tabs on it wouldn't be a problem. I ultimately never installed the cage because I didn't like the looks of the round tubing and the rectangular tubing and had a cage made by UTV Inc which turned out awesome.
It looks to me like you cut off the legs that mount inside the bed, and not the ones that mount to the cage. Unless I'm looking at it wrong.

Did they change the depth of the beds on the Prowlers?

I would love to see the pictures of your Prowler with the UTV, Inc cage. Ultimately I would love a 1 piece cage myself. Just don't have the cash at the moment for that.

post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-14-2013, 08:34 AM
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by out west View Post
It looks to me like you cut off the legs that mount inside the bed, and not the ones that mount to the cage. Unless I'm looking at it wrong.

I would love to see the pictures of your Prowler with the UTV, Inc cage. Ultimately I would love a 1 piece cage myself. Just don't have the cash at the moment for that.
Iam like you shane I think the one piece round cage would look better than the round hooked to the square cage.I would also like to see the one from utvinc.

post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-14-2013, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

Shane is right. I'm an idiot. LOL. I cut the bars for no reason. Price dropped to $100 for the rear cage. It will need new bars or extensions or something added to make the cage fit now. I cut the bars that mount to the bed thinking they mounted to the cage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement