parts for articcat - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Arctic Cat Prowler's & Prowler Parts For Sale List Arctic Cat Prowlers's or Arctic Cat Prowler parts for sale in here.
Please no commercial advertising.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2013, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

parts for articcat

I still have carb,stock shocks,Bikini top and half windshield,speed works high flo intake with K/N filter new

150 for carb with new electric choke and extra jets
150 for all 4 shocks 500 miles on them
50 dollars for bikini top Trail armor brand.
75 for half windshield
Speedwerx High Flow Intake with new K/N filter and filter wrap minus mounting plate 50 dollars
stock A-ARM guards green in color 40 dollars
plus shipping on all parts.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........

Last edited by de3; 07-23-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2013, 08:21 PM

would the intake work for me? been searching for an intake system. After our conversation, I want to get away from the hose set up. I don't need a snorkel (unless they work for dust). Did a lot of research, and they most accurate way to re jet is with a sniffer. I don't feel like doing all that. just want something simple that works! thanks, Tom

2008 Prowler 650XT,
Sedona Rip saws, Warn 3000lb winch, PIAA HID, LED aux lighting, Custom Pre Runner bumper light bar, A/C hard top, Arctic Thunder Custom Snorkel kit , AC suspension seats, Big Gun exhaust, Full Aluminum skid plates, Dynatech CDI, voltage-oil-temp gauges,

Tom
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2013, 08:24 PM

why are you selling the intake system? did you not like it? pros/cons? also could I buy the mounting plate separate? or even make one?

2008 Prowler 650XT,
Sedona Rip saws, Warn 3000lb winch, PIAA HID, LED aux lighting, Custom Pre Runner bumper light bar, A/C hard top, Arctic Thunder Custom Snorkel kit , AC suspension seats, Big Gun exhaust, Full Aluminum skid plates, Dynatech CDI, voltage-oil-temp gauges,

Tom

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 05:38 AM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVhunter View Post
why are you selling the intake system? did you not like it? pros/cons? also could I buy the mounting plate separate? or even make one?
I took it off for the reason it was very loud,it does away with the stock air box and hooks right to the boot coming from carb,the plate can be made,I left the plate on mine, my stock air box sits on it it keeps a lot of the heat from the motor out of the air box.performance wise it was great,I went 3 sizes up on my jets.I rode it 3 times and took it off.the noise was unreal.plus the filter gets dirty easy it sits out in the open.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Out of my '07 engine I have a set of clutches and shift indicator left to sell, open to offers if anyone looking. Might list them on ebay just haven't got around to it.

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1962 View Post
Out of my '07 engine I have a set of clutches and shift indicator left to sell, open to offers if anyone looking. Might list them on ebay just haven't got around to it.
Did you sell the motor.I also have the left side lower fenders front and rear in dark green.10 dollars a piece.

Last edited by de3; 07-24-2013 at 08:28 AM.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by de3 View Post
Did you sell the motor.I also have the left side lower fenders front and rear in dark green.10 dollars a piece.
I ended up selling it cheap to a friend of a friend that needed some parts. Sometimes I'm too easy.

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
I ended up selling it cheap to a friend of a friend that needed some parts. Sometimes I'm too easy.
I know what you mean...............Thats better than being a D***.

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Loyal Member

Quote:

in the diesel world I hang out in we do a big bunch of "pay it forwards" ... I had a wrecked/totaled Dodge Dually I took over a cliff and salvage bought ... those parts are all over the USofA now, and always sent with a note to watch out around trees as those parts are tree hugging parts LOL .. a tree saved my life as I took out three trees and the fourth one caught me at about 6' in the air, behind that was about 40' of Manzanita and then a 700' sheer drop to big house sized boulders. anyway the parts have made a lot of folks happy with no out of pocket expense.
a few parts have gone the way of pay it forward here too, hope to see that type of brotherhood continue !

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTroyer View Post
in the diesel world I hang out in we do a big bunch of "pay it forwards" ... I had a wrecked/totaled Dodge Dually I took over a cliff and salvage bought ... those parts are all over the USofA now, and always sent with a note to watch out around trees as those parts are tree hugging parts LOL .. a tree saved my life as I took out three trees and the fourth one caught me at about 6' in the air, behind that was about 40' of Manzanita and then a 700' sheer drop to big house sized boulders. anyway the parts have made a lot of folks happy with no out of pocket expense.
a few parts have gone the way of pay it forward here too, hope to see that type of brotherhood continue !
Sounds like you were very lucky,yea I got 4 stock tires with half tread For 50 dollars,to bad everyone lives so far away.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement