Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Atlantic Canada

12K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  de3 
#1 ·
Majority of my riding is in my home Province of New Brunswick Canada. Plenty of mud, snow, wide open wood roads or tight technical trails.
With each regional or county ATV/UTV club getting connected the trail system is getting better with each passing year.

Have any of you been here before or live in a nearby state/province?

#5 ·
We would have to trade. I go there in the summer. And you come out here in the winter. theI think we are gonna have to wait till se crazy fuel prices settle down though. LOL
Agreed!! They are not going to get much better any time too soon by the look at the current trading prices and with all of the world upset happening....

#12 ·
i am in quebec, and we have an amazing trail systems tha goes throught most of the entire province i ever you want to book yourself some hollidays take a look at this site you can see all the regional trails
hey sandchris, how about joining us with the 30'' of snow we just received?

and glad that you joined this great site
I just read about your Quebec trail system in an ATV magazine, it got great reviews....I already mentioned to some friends that we should look into a trip up to check them out :)
Ya man! I live in New Brunswick too! I've got a camp in the sussex/fundy area.. lots of club and of the track trails up there.. I also ride in the fredericton area.. we should meet up sometime and go for a tear.. I'm just starting my project on my '10 xtx.. putting a snorkel on it for the spring wet and muddy ridding.
Cool man, not far from ya...(Saint John) Probably see out and around this spring :D
I'm pretty sure we are.. haven't ever encountered anyone to tell me different. I buy a trail pass every year so I'm assuming I'm good to go. If not I've got lots of other trails to ride on.. :D Although, I was a little disappointed in the new covered bridge that was built on one of the trails.. just a little too narrow for the big cat to fit on it to get across.. Guess I'll have to just keep crossing the brook.. hence the snorkel kit lol
Pretty sure it's not a problem (I know the trails in Eastern Charlotte County here in N.B.) welcomes UTV's :)

#8 ·
Ya man! I live in New Brunswick too! I've got a camp in the sussex/fundy area.. lots of club and of the track trails up there.. I also ride in the fredericton area.. we should meet up sometime and go for a tear.. I'm just starting my project on my '10 xtx.. putting a snorkel on it for the spring wet and muddy ridding.

#10 ·
I'm pretty sure we are.. haven't ever encountered anyone to tell me different. I buy a trail pass every year so I'm assuming I'm good to go. If not I've got lots of other trails to ride on.. :D Although, I was a little disappointed in the new covered bridge that was built on one of the trails.. just a little too narrow for the big cat to fit on it to get across.. Guess I'll have to just keep crossing the brook.. hence the snorkel kit lol

#15 ·
I'm from Truro,Nova Scotia and belong to the "NorthShore ATV Club :D . We have both types of atv's ....side by side and regular 4-wheelers and "most" of our trails we all go as a group with no problems !! Yes I have been in NB on your trails snowmobiling ......joint trail system...:) sweetttt .I would like to try it on my Prowler in the summertime someday .This is a GREAT site and nice to see ya on here......Thumper-2.

#17 ·
Bring it on up to the camp for the May long weekend! Gonna be a blast!! I've got a nice big deck on the lake for beer consumption.. after the rippin around, of course lol Lots of lodging a km down the road @ Adair's lodge

#18 ·
Hey man thanks for the invite...but my wife and I already have plans with my son and her family that weekend.
Me and some buddies are planning to do a trip to Adair's sometime this spring. I will let ya know when and we'll make a pit stop at your camp...maybe try out that deck you speak of!! LOL

#19 ·
Hey man thanks for the invite...but my wife and I already have plans with my son and her family that weekend.
Me and some buddies are planning to do a trip to Adair's sometime this spring. I will let ya know when and we'll make a pit stop at your camp...maybe try out that deck you speak of!! LOL
You're more than welcome anytime at the "Looney Lodge". Keep me posted, maybe we can arrange a forum bbq.. Good times ahead this season, can't wait!

#20 ·
New Prowler rider in Nova Scotia

Hi everyone
I just bought a 2014 700 XTX . I live just outside of Halifax and do most of my riding around this area and in West Gore NS. I was into the dirt bike thing for years and the Jeeps thing also. just getting to know the trails again . hope to see some of the other Prowlers some day on the trails.

#24 ·
Hi everyone
I just bought a 2014 700 XTX . I live just outside of Halifax and do most of my riding around this area and in West Gore NS. I was into the dirt bike thing for years and the Jeeps thing also. just getting to know the trails again . hope to see some of the other Prowlers some day on the trails.
Welcome to the best prowler site,nice looking prowler you have.stay in touch................:)

#21 · (Edited)
welcome to the family!!! you will enjoy the hell out of that machine:D:Dlots of good info on here,,,you should have posted on new member intro if you haven't all ready because some people might not read this post.......eather way welcome aboard!!

#23 ·
Any good trail systems in Maine? Heading to the New England area in July 2014, meeting several members in NH, and we never know where we will end up! LOL, RD

#27 ·
You can find out how to post pictures in the frequently asked questions section, look forward to seeing your work!

#29 ·
Let er rip! If you don't have scratches you ain't trying hard enough!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.