Hello Prowler Forum - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Hello Prowler Forum

rah466 here from Western Montana. I'm a semi-retired cattle rancher. Getting a little older, sold my Harley and Yamaha dirt bike,so now I'm on four wheels. Just purchased a 2013 Prowler 700 HDX in green. I'm a little cautious on the hills but getting bolder by the day. Not real sure what these machines are capable of. The book states no slope over 15 deg. Hah, I've already been on over 25 deg. and that seems plenty tame. This looks like a great forum and I'm sure i'll learn a lot from you folks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Loyal Member

welcome to the house .. what part of W. Montana

I'm over in Coeur d'Alene [in summer] down in Reno/Sparks now for winter months .. soon to be wife can't handle the deep snow , scares the poop out of her lol

ever ride the Magruder trail , fun time going to all the abandoned
forest service lookouts and the side trails. some friends and I were over 2 years ago and I plan to do it again in the next couple years.

fill in you signature line with rig [or rigs you have fun on/with] ..location just town [helps to answer questions without more questions ]
your rig will take you more places than you have balls to go .. get some recovery gear just in case .. do some reading ask some questions and RIDE THE CRAP OUT OF IT .. your in the country to do it for sure .. maybe after winter we'll attempt to get together and ride some new trails .. we both have lots

oh and read some older threads and digest stuff a bit

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us

Last edited by GTroyer; 11-14-2013 at 06:00 AM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 11:16 PM

Welcome to the site. Unsure is a good thing cause their capabilities will get you hurt if not careful, or knowledgeable. Remember When driving fear is your friend, once you no longer have fear then become scared lol.

You will do nothing but enjoy it, glad to have you.

2013 Arctic Cat Xtz 1000 - Glass Windshield, Wiper Kit, Roof, Radio, Winch, V Bag, And Yutrax No Drill Rumble Seat
2007 Suzuki Sv1000s - Stock Vigor Blue Metallic
1999 Honda 300 4x4 - Wiseco Bbk, H/L Clutch Kit, Gearless Locker, Disc Brake Conversion, Lift Kit, and 18" Snorkel, Sitting on 28" Itp 589s With C Series Wheels

Name - Chaz

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 05:56 AM
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rah466 View Post
rah466 here from Western Montana. I'm a semi-retired cattle rancher. Getting a little older, sold my Harley and Yamaha dirt bike,so now I'm on four wheels. Just purchased a 2013 Prowler 700 HDX in green. I'm a little cautious on the hills but getting bolder by the day. Not real sure what these machines are capable of. The book states no slope over 15 deg. Hah, I've already been on over 25 deg. and that seems plenty tame. This looks like a great forum and I'm sure i'll learn a lot from you folks.
Welcome to the best prowler site,great members and good info.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement