Prowler Newbie - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2015, 07:13 AM Thread Starter

Prowler Newbie

Hello everyone, just bought a 2015 Prowler 1000 XT, and I LOVE it! Wish I had done it long ago! I have a really stupid question though. I bought an Arctic Cat soft top for it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how the loops are supposed to tighten down. The instructions sent with it show a different machine, and well as looking like they have been copied a million times. Anyone have a close up pic of how the loop is supposed to go around the bar and tighten up, or a better pic from the instructions? I'm sure once I see how it's done I'm going to be even more embarrassed than I already am in asking. It should be a simple install, I guess I'm just looking at it all wrong. Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2015, 08:11 AM
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k5_blazerboy View Post
Hello everyone, just bought a 2015 Prowler 1000 XT, and I LOVE it! Wish I had done it long ago! I have a really stupid question though. I bought an Arctic Cat soft top for it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how the loops are supposed to tighten down. The instructions sent with it show a different machine, and well as looking like they have been copied a million times. Anyone have a close up pic of how the loop is supposed to go around the bar and tighten up, or a better pic from the instructions? I'm sure once I see how it's done I'm going to be even more embarrassed than I already am in asking. It should be a simple install, I guess I'm just looking at it all wrong. Thanks in advance
no help here .. hard top here

welcome to the site and as always the "new guy" brings in a load of wood for the fire and brews morning coffee , strong and black

do yourself a favor and fill in location and signature lines so we know what you have later and where your ride area is ... so somewhere down the road when you ask a question we know for example where to send you for parts and type of general ride area you have without having to ask a question to answer your question

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2015, 11:16 AM
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k5_blazerboy View Post
Welcome to the best prowler site,keep us up to date on your new prowler.....on your top I hope they never sent you one for a square cage prowler......

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the site! Best people by far! I've also used some of their picture instructions! Finally said Pee on em, and like everything else I do, I made my own rules! LOL Glad you found us! Where are you located? Never mind! I looked at your post again!

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Welcome to the site! Are you talking about the front or back of the top? Here's a pic of how my soft top is in the back, it's an old 2007 so it could be different.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-03 17.37.03.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	33298  

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement