Not a new guy - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 09:03 AM
willyslover

Not a new guy

I forgot my password . I have used the system to try to get through to a new password MANY TIMES over the last couple months ..

the system takes me trough the steps and at the last says it will send to my e-mail a new temporary password but it NEVER DELIVERS a password ... I have checked spam mail and all other ways I can at my end to figure out if it;s me or the system

I have also sent the administrator many e-mails for help and NOT ONE has been answered .. lousy service IMHO and yes I'm pissed

so I signed up a new account using my old handle and wife's e-mail

RD can you help me get back to my old account, as this is going on far to long ... also please PM me your email address for file so if/when this happens again I can contact someone who will reply.

GTroyer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 09:17 AM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Mike (de3) kept having the same problem, somehow it would get fixed and then start all over again. I think he finally gave up.

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 01:26 PM

Just to be sure its really you Gary, we need 3 forms of ID, your SS#, Amazon account access and bank info. RD, lets go shopping!!!
Fairmont79 and CCProwlerhdx like this.

'09 650XT H1, 72" Eagle Plow, Warn 3500 Winch. Dyna CDI box, UNI filters, A/C V-bag and console, EPI lift kit, Highlifter springs, Scat ProCar suspension seats. Rick the Rockets A frame and shock bushings. 28x12X14 Raceline Bruisers on Vision rims, on all corners. Cowling heat vents. Factory heat and defrost. RD's custom alternator kit. XTZ hood scoop and front shocks. Monster shock covers, turn signals. OEM glass sport windshield, sliding rear window, and hardtop.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 01:52 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1962 View Post
Mike (de3) kept having the same problem, somehow it would get fixed and then start all over again. I think he finally gave up.

I was wondering what happened to him.

Charlie
Cape Coral, FL
2014 Prowler 700 HDX Limited
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 05:23 AM
willyslover

I am stuck in never never land LOL .... got no credit cards or SS number [an illegal claimed it ] and I was never born ..... sorry can't Id me LOL

RD can you fix this mess ???? I'd like to stick with my GTroyer sign in and my real e-mail addy , wife doesn't want the alerts LOL
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 08:03 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyslover View Post
I am stuck in never never land LOL .... got no credit cards or SS number [an illegal claimed it ] and I was never born ..... sorry can't Id me LOL

RD can you fix this mess ???? I'd like to stick with my GTroyer sign in and my real e-mail addy , wife doesn't want the alerts LOL
Really sorry for this to happen! We will sort it out. Sorry for not picking up on the name change sooner, little slow at times! LOL
I gotta be nice to my elders! (5 days to be exact!)

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 03:23 PM
Loyal Member

Thank You RD , you fixed me LOL

now can you void my willyslover account with my wife's email so she no longer get notices THANKS [the whoabec one]

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us

Last edited by GTroyer; 09-01-2018 at 03:29 PM.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTroyer View Post
Thank You RD , you fixed me LOL

now can you void my willyslover account with my wife's email so she no longer get notices THANKS [the whoabec one]
Is your wife still getting all your hate mail! LMAO! Let me know.

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-04-2018, 05:34 AM
Loyal Member

I don't think so , but I told her to just delete any mail from this site when she informed me she was getting notices ... I'll ask when she gets up in 3-4 hours

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Administrator

Good to know!

Either - Dick or RD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement