Snow plow question - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Question Snow plow question

Hi all, I have been a member for a couple months now and I now have a question that somebody out there might be able to help me with. I want to acquire a 72" plow for my 06 prowler. I have been looking for a used one without much success. I am wondering how the receiver mounts work. Are they to high? ( plow pitched to far forward ) Does anybody out there have a plow system they want to get rid of, or can anybody steer me to a good price on a new one?? I live in Door County Wisconsin (the peninsula north of Green Bay )and we get lots of snow. I had a 650 Kaw ATV I used to plow with, I only hope this rig works as well Have a great life everyone!! Thanks alot.................................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Loyal Member

I do not know anything about snow plows. But a few guys on here do and they will help you out i bet. Wanna know something about heat? I could go on and on about that right now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the comeback, I've often thought I might like to move to Arizona. Especially when its 20 below zero and I have to go out and plow snow.

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 06:51 PM
Loyal Member

I am just being a sissy with the heat thing. Honestly I would rather deal with 112 than 20 below. Hats off to ya. Tuff son of a gun.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Jounior Member

Buy a plow that has a frame work under the utv. receiver mounts hold up well the prowler does not. the force has to be distributed to other points on the machine.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 05:39 AM
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandchris View Post
I do not know anything about snow plows. But a few guys on here do and they will help you out i bet. Wanna know something about heat? I could go on and on about that right now.
Aren't you supposed to say "BUT IT"S A DRY HEAT"?
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 09:46 AM Thread Starter

HA HA HA Thought about that! Good one........................
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Thanks, I never gave that a thought. Guess you get your share of snow out there in ND. What kind of a plow rig are you using?
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Loyal Member

That's the problem. Not a dry heat this year. When it is a dry heat sweating works kinda. But when we get the humidity you defiantly sweat but it does not do much good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheftie View Post
Aren't you supposed to say "BUT IT"S A DRY HEAT"?

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz9 View Post
hi all, i have been a member for a couple months now and i now have a question that somebody out there might be able to help me with. I want to acquire a 72" plow for my 06 prowler. I have been looking for a used one without much success. I am wondering how the receiver mounts work. Are they to high? ( plow pitched to far forward ) does anybody out there have a plow system they want to get rid of, or can anybody steer me to a good price on a new one?? i live in door county wisconsin (the peninsula north of green bay )and we get lots of snow. I had a 650 kaw atv i used to plow with, i only hope this rig works as well Have a great life everyone!! Thanks alot.................................
plows and mount kits from cycle country are reasonably priced and good quality.mount bracket mounts under the frame behind the frt suspension.operate the blade with your winch.just do not buy the quick disconnect,the first time you find something hiden in the snow it will self destruct.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement