HDX Owner manual - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
 
HDX Owner manual

Hi members,

I'm new in the forum but I read many comments on the forum and that's help me much to choose an UTV. So I just buy an HDX 2011 with Tatou track.

I download the service manual but I didn't found an "Owner manual" for general info on the HDX. Newbi with this kind of equipment (my last atv is an 1991 BigBear 350) I haved hard time to find simple stuff like : how to remove the seat, where's the battery, where's the oil gauge and now I don't know if I have to add oil by the oil gauge or by the fill cap (if so : I don't know where is it)

So, an general manual surely exist ? I know I look dumb but.... ok, I probably be
Rodeur is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 11:35 AM
de3
Loyal Member
 
de3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: parkersburg wva
Posts: 8,040
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeur View Post
Hi members,

I'm new in the forum but I read many comments on the forum and that's help me much to choose an UTV. So I just buy an HDX 2011 with Tatou track.

I download the service manual but I didn't found an "Owner manual" for general info on the HDX. Newbi with this kind of equipment (my last atv is an 1991 BigBear 350) I haved hard time to find simple stuff like : how to remove the seat, where's the battery, where's the oil gauge and now I don't know if I have to add oil by the oil gauge or by the fill cap (if so : I don't know where is it)

So, an general manual surely exist ? I know I look dumb but.... ok, I probably be
there is no dumb questions on here.Iam not sure if you can download a owners manual or not.but Iam very sure you can get that at your articcat shop.I have downloaded service manual and parts manual also.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
de3 is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Administrator
 
Fairmont79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kingman, AZ 86409
Posts: 7,105
 
I requested an owners manual from Arctic Cat, they mail them out if you request one at no charge. I e-mailed them my request. Give it a try!......................RD

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD
Fairmont79 is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
 
Thanks, I just send an email to store.arctic cat. Will see...
Rodeur is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Senior Member
 
TBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central Kentucky
Posts: 432
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmont79 View Post
I requested an owners manual from Arctic Cat, they mail them out if you request one at no charge. I e-mailed them my request. Give it a try!......................RD
I think that is what it says in the back my owners manual is that new owners to contact them for a manual. I wasn't smart enough to check that. I ordered one through my dealer, can't remember how much, thinkin 20 or 30 bucks.
TBird is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
 
I contact store.arcticcat and I think they gonna send me one ! Great ! Until I get the manual : here is an easy one : Should I add oil by the oil gauge ? It's kind of hard to reach... I'll probably do a messup.
Rodeur is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 05:32 PM
de3
Loyal Member
 
de3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: parkersburg wva
Posts: 8,040
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeur View Post
I contact store.arcticcat and I think they gonna send me one ! Great ! Until I get the manual : here is an easy one : Should I add oil by the oil gauge ? It's kind of hard to reach... I'll probably do a messup.
not real sure on yours I have a 06 its easy to check oil in it,someone will chime in and help you out.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
de3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
fill, gauge, hdx, manual, oil

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73