Ohio Member - New Cat!!! - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 11:25 PM Thread Starter

Ohio Member - New Cat!!!

Hi, glad to be part of the forum, I just bought a 13 xtz 1000 with glass windshield with wiper kit, roof with radio, and winch. I get to pick her up Thursday 6/6/13. I hope this is still a live forum. I've never owned arctic cat before so I hope it's going to be a new enjoyable experience.

If anyone has tips or advice for these machines in general or must have accessories. I would like your input. Any information will be valued.

Thanks,
Chaz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Loyal Member

Welcome aboard Chaz. My advice is to enjoy it. Post up a picture for us. Spend a few hours on the forum and you will find an unlimited amount of knowledge that has been shared by the members over the years.

2009 Prowler XTZ 1000 with a few modifications. Needs paint & powder coating.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 04:41 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the forum! This is one big happy family, and very active! All questions are addressed very quickly, and with STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Enjoy your new machine, I have a 700, and have enjoyed every minute of owning one! Stay attached to the forum, it is well worth it!

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Lifetime Member

Welcome to the family!!!the only thing you need to learn,is how to hit the buy now button on Ebay,,,dont fight it you will get,used to it after a wile!! Oh yeah ,plenty of pictures too
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 05:16 AM
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddogefi View Post
Welcome to the family!!!the only thing you need to learn,is how to hit the buy now button on Ebay,,,dont fight it you will get,used to it after a wile!! Oh yeah ,plenty of pictures too
Welcome to the site chaz,I cant believe it a member thats almost at my back door,I live in the parkersburg WVA area ,I am sure you know about powerline park.great site and great members,I think you will like your new power house.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 05:54 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys considering I posted last night around 1am and its just now 7:30. And I already have several members saying hi. I can already tell this is going an enjoyable forum to belong too.

As for the buy it now button. I did that at the dealership upon purchase. I'm waiting on them to put it together. I ended up getting laminate glass windshield with wiper kit, roof, radio and head liner kit, and a winch. Calling today to see how it is coming along. Cause I am aiming for a pick up tomorrow if I can get off work. If not then its a Thursday pick up.

And there will be plenty of pictures to come from my riding ventures. I hate to trailer. We ride quads, bikes, and Sxs everywhere. My fathers 12 Ranger crew has over 2000 miles on it. And it has been over 3 different shops 5 different times. For Polaris notorious we've never heard of an issue like that. Overheating problem. That was never fixed. However we are selves redneck rendered it!

As for you de3 power line, yes I know all about it, I can actually ride from my house to the front gate. In the off season cops are to big of jerks when it is going down out there. I missed this past weeks ride. Cause I didn't have my buggy. So I'm gonna try and get off work for the next event! Maybe even see you there.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 06:17 AM
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cClark06 View Post
Thanks guys considering I posted last night around 1am and its just now 7:30. And I already have several members saying hi. I can already tell this is going an enjoyable forum to belong too.

As for the buy it now button. I did that at the dealership upon purchase. I'm waiting on them to put it together. I ended up getting laminate glass windshield with wiper kit, roof, radio and head liner kit, and a winch. Calling today to see how it is coming along. Cause I am aiming for a pick up tomorrow if I can get off work. If not then its a Thursday pick up.

And there will be plenty of pictures to come from my riding ventures. I hate to trailer. We ride quads, bikes, and Sxs everywhere. My fathers 12 Ranger crew has over 2000 miles on it. And it has been over 3 different shops 5 different times. For Polaris notorious we've never heard of an issue like that. Overheating problem. That was never fixed. However we are selves redneck rendered it!

As for you de3 power line, yes I know all about it, I can actually ride from my house to the front gate. In the off season cops are to big of jerks when it is going down out there. I missed this past weeks ride. Cause I didn't have my buggy. So I'm gonna try and get off work for the next event! Maybe even see you there.
I have a sxs buddy that goes to both events each year,I have never been there,he ask me every year.I need to go.the xtz will make you a good machine,If you take care of it.I have a 06 thats been a great machine,it is my first A/C also.you will find different places on the forum to post and reply to many different topics.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 06:23 AM

Welcome to the forum!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Welcome cClark06 you did find the most active Prowler site.

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Loyal Member

Welcome Home!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement