staff members - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

staff members

I would like to announce our two new STAFF MEMBERS MLH1962/MIKE AND MUDDOGEFI/BRIAN...........lets give them a welcome.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Loyal Member

I wasnt going to respond to this but I feel I have too. First thank you for choosing two of your buddies that dont have the time and effort into Prowlertalk that I have also on the choice of making you a staff member was not a good one someone like you that goes on
Other forums and tell members on
The other forums to come over to Prowlertalk is wrong and you know it. You stepped out of line in the UTV inc post to tell me something that you really must not have even read the thread! I do know that I have a short temper and loose control at times Also the other staff member that got SandChris back on to try and ring my bell over the K&N
Filters show the class that Prowlertalk has the fact the the people in control here make up rules as
They go a long and break rules them selves other forums You should know better! Prowlertalk needs set rules to follow for it members and the member need some support on
Issues that you dont provide, at one time I ate slept talked Prowlertalk only to get burned by it. The latest events and my exploding pms to de3 because he does mot know what he was doing in the UTV inc thread have sealed my fate on here I would like everyone to know that the staff members dont make Prowlertalk the members make Prowlertalk.

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!

Last edited by Joes5091; 07-12-2013 at 02:31 PM.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joes5091 View Post
I wasnt going to respond to this but I feel I have too. First thank you for choosing two of your buddies that dont have the time and effort into Prowlertalk that I have also on the choice of making you a staff member was not a good one someone like you that goes on
Other forums and tell members on
The other forums to come over to Prowlertalk is wrong and you know it. You stepped out of line in the UTV inc post to tell me something that you really must not have even read the thread! I do know that I have a short temper and loose control at times Also the other staff member that got SandChris back on to try and ring my bell over the K&N
Filters show the class that Prowlertalk has the fact the the people in control here make up rules as
They go a long and break rules them selves other forums You should know better! Prowlertalk needs set rules to follow for it members and the member need some support on
Issues that you dont provide, at one time I ate slept talked Prowlertalk only to get burned by it. The latest events and my exploding pms to de3 because he does mot know what he was doing in the UTV inc thread have sealed my fate on here I would like everyone to know that the staff members dont make Prowlertalk the members make Prowlertalk.
Joe I never told anyone to join P/T I ask them to check out the site,that what forums are for,to check things out.I look at other forums myself.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Congrats Mike, and Brian!

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Loyal Member

Mike you were still taking members away from other sites! Everyone has their own opinion on things and Im sure someone will respond and bang on me. I have given so much to this site an I do understand the temper thing you didnt
Have enough time on here to be made a staff member you have added to ProwlerTalk in a lot of ways but you needed mor time as a member before moving up. As you know I am on other forums and guess what they have clear rules to follow and personal attacks are not permitted but on PT Ive been attacked by a couple of members and a vendor twice and Im the one that gets into trouble for defending myself. Oh well Im sure my name will be mud around here for me speaking out on this. To any members that I have offended Im sorry to any members and vendors that I have defended myself against, Im Not Sorry.

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmont79 View Post
Congrats Mike, and Brian!
Thanks, does this mean I have to wear a tie?

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1962 View Post
Thanks, does this mean I have to wear a tie?
Yea you should see the one I got picked out for you and Brian,I forgot I can't hit the buy now button.

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Loyal Member

Congrats to all the new staff members !

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Founding Member

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by de3 View Post
Yea you should see the one I got picked out for you and Brian,I forgot I can't hit the buy now button.
I have one of these, my wife's nephew had us wear them in his wedding.

staff members-2013-07-12-17.04.19.jpg

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement