I am doing exactly what maybe I shouldn't do - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

I am doing exactly what maybe I shouldn't do

as for posting as much as I do.. so heres the question ;; do I post to much or does this forum only have a handfull of members and not much response ? ,,or is it that not many members reply ever on here?

Not to compare for reasons to change this forum as I am not into that I can assure you ,,but to get my point across as to my question let me put it this way.

I belong to a truck forum that has around 50,000 members and I have no idea how many use the forum on a daily basis and I know not even 1/20 of 50,000 but what I notice is that most all posts get replies at a ratio of about 10%.. so I was just wondering why so many on here only get a nibble most of the time..

Again ,not complaining,,just asking to learn something from the people who have been on here from the get go.. thanks for any feedback .. and I want you to know I appreciate what you all have here as it is ,,and maybe it's I just like BS'n more...LOL GP

A Hemi-Spherical First
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 01:14 AM
Founding Member

Like any forum you have your members that are on here all the time and others that come on when they need something. Keep the questions and comments coming. I find the search bar helps alot getting me to a post that has the same question I had.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 06:09 AM
Loyal Member

A lot more truck owners than prowler owners GP. Sometimes this site is a little slow and others not so slow. A lot of guys on this forum are like me getting ready for the dunes for t-day right now. So not much time for prowlertalk right now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertcat View Post
Like any forum you have your members that are on here all the time and others that come on when they need something. Keep the questions and comments coming. I find the search bar helps alot getting me to a post that has the same question I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandchris View Post
A lot more truck owners than prowler owners GP. Sometimes this site is a little slow and others not so slow. A lot of guys on this forum are like me getting ready for the dunes for t-day right now. So not much time for prowlertalk right now.

Thanks for the answers guys ,,glad I didn't offend ya all for asking.. have a good one ,,GP

A Hemi-Spherical First
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
as for posting as much as I do.. so heres the question ;; do I post to much or does this forum only have a handfull of members and not much response ? ,,or is it that not many members reply ever on here?

Not to compare for reasons to change this forum as I am not into that I can assure you ,,but to get my point across as to my question let me put it this way.

I belong to a truck forum that has around 50,000 members and I have no idea how many use the forum on a daily basis and I know not even 1/20 of 50,000 but what I notice is that most all posts get replies at a ratio of about 10%.. so I was just wondering why so many on here only get a nibble most of the time..

Again ,not complaining,,just asking to learn something from the people who have been on here from the get go.. thanks for any feedback .. and I want you to know I appreciate what you all have here as it is ,,and maybe it's I just like BS'n more...LOL GP
I post and reply when I know the answer, I am new to UTVS, Also I post when I find something for the Arctic Cat when I find it at a better price than the UTV norm. I have had a Yamaha Grizzly 660 atv and a Mustang Drag car.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Rides all the time

I am sure most of the users online here are like you needing answers about their UTV's. To alot of us these are new, so there is probably a more limited knowledge base here compared other forum types. Stick with us, the more we work on these things the smarter we will get. Feel free to BS too.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanggeek View Post
I am sure most of the users online here are like you needing answers about their UTV's. To alot of us these are new, so there is probably a more limited knowledge base here compared other forum types. Stick with us, the more we work on these things the smarter we will get. Feel free to BS too.
thx ,,never thought about these utv's being so new to the market ,,I just seen one and got the bug (thats after I realized I didn't want a ATV ,,getting older has tamed me down and not needing to ride something horse back style no more ,,LOL )

I like to chat with people about just about everything ,,so heres a invite to all who like to chat about ,,well from carpentry to walking on the moon,,did some carpenter work in my time ,,just never walked on the moon ,,so heres your chance to enlighten me on this subject.. Have a Great ThanksGiving every one as I am about to go to the airport to pick up my daughter and grandson ,,I'm excited and wearing a big grin.. GP

A Hemi-Spherical First
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 01:10 PM

happy thanksgiving gopapa! I dont know why you dont get replies. I dont ever seem to have that problem here. Maybe I ask stupid simple questions and yours are more challenging (>_<) anyways welcome to the site!

Custom Counsil: 10" MB Quarts Sub and 7" in Pyle marine TV enclosed.
Legacy DVD/CD/MP3 behind a marine splash cover
Sound stream tranchula amp
Custom Mount 15" monitor
Six 6" led bars surounding the exterior: Does a million diffrent color and pattern combinations
Two amber led lights under the dash
Two Green 12" neons under the dash
Custom 4 battery Wiring
502 Eagle gps on the dash: MN lakemaster chip
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Founding Member

GOPAPA
How was your Turkey Day?
I am still stuffed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie G View Post
happy thanksgiving gopapa! I dont know why you dont get replies. I dont ever seem to have that problem here. Maybe I ask stupid simple questions and yours are more challenging (>_<) anyways

welcome to the site!
LOL Nah! just being a whiner ,,HEHE I am retired and it's cold and wet out so maybe I am on here more than some ,,think thats it ? I am going to post a sort of a quiz about an old 56 chevy truck that I owned back when I was way young ,,so look for that ,,as I just may stump some of you on my question I will ask .. I just know you had a ncie thanks given Eddie so I wont hope you had one beings it was yesterday.. GP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertcat View Post
GOPAPA
How was your Turkey Day?
I am still stuffed
I had a great Turkey day .. We Have our daughter out from Denver and our grandson ,,we ate and ate and ate and then watched her team "BRONCOS " win over NY Giants so that was a good ending to great time ..
My daughter loves the game Dictionary ,,so we all played that and talked about how our son always some how brung the word poop into an answer when he was at home back in grade school .. we laughed a lot and enjoyed ourselves and this will continue until we take her /grandson to the air port Sunday ..

I bet you had a good thanks given ,,but would still like to hear about it .. now I got to take Caden ( he is 8 yrs old) our grandson for a ride in the AC up into the woods so he can find the perfect stick to hit things with (remember them days Dessert Rat ? Or do you have sticks lieing around in the dessert? LOL
later GP

A Hemi-Spherical First

Last edited by GOPAPA; 11-28-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement