Ever miss your Artic Cat? - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Ever miss your Artic Cat?

Well I have since last Feb 23rd when I last seen it.

The wife and I took off last Feb 23rd and went down into California to help the son on his house remodel

then on to Lubbock Tx to visit an old high school friend who married a Texan and she kept him

Then on to Arkansas to visit a couple of sisters who got married to Arkies and they kept them

and now here in Denver at my daughters and grand children ..

Now in the morning on to Elko Nevada to the wifes brother and sisters for a day or two and then Back home to play with my dogs first then onto my

new love ,,My Artic Cat Prowler ,,,hope it misses me as much as I miss it ..LOL gopapa from Oregon

A Hemi-Spherical First
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Jounior Member

i hear ya! Mines been in the shop for 6 1/2 weeks already, but I am getting a new crate engine, so i may have to wait a couple more weeks but it will be like brand new!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 11:25 PM

welcome back gopapa we havn't heard from ya in a wile

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 08:43 AM

The good things in life are worth waiting for. Hope you get home soon, sounds like you are jonesing.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Lifetime Member

this is funnny!! i thought I was the only one that missed his Arctic Cat. I bitch about it and say I am going to sell it and stuff and I always end up hanging in the garage with it, lol just checking it out???

http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/11/ricks-arctic-cat-prowler-1000/
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamisProwler View Post
this is funnny!! i thought I was the only one that missed his Arctic Cat. I bitch about it and say I am going to sell it and stuff and I always end up hanging in the garage with it, lol just checking it out???
Yeah, my Prowler is my mistress...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Got home from a 34 day driving vacation in 12 states including my own here in Oregon.
Will put up some pics later after I resize them and let you know where I was when I got a "fix' from being lonely for my Artic Cat.

I ran into Rain ,wind ,snow ,ice and a blizzard plus some nice ol sunshine while traveling in the states while visiting relatives and friends ,,but thats what to expect in the last few days of Feb to the end of march ..

Enjoyed all of it and now tomorrow I will crank up the cat and play a little ..

See Ya in a few days with some picutures and all .. gopapa a hitting the hay.. LOL

A Hemi-Spherical First
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

My quick fix for being lonely was at Doug Shippy's In Elko Nevada where I stopped in with my brother in law just for a chat about our Prowlers . He even obliged me in taking a picture with me with a couple Artic Cats in the back ground.. Nice fellow Doug is and he also has a Elk head with horns mounted and hanging on his wall inside that he bagged and is very easy to talk into telling the story about it. LOL

I am charging my battery from sitting all last month so tomorrow I will use the prowler to haul my set of tires down to the garage and change them out with the studded tires on the wifes car ..SEE ! theres lots of fun things to use these Artic Cats for,, gopapa

A Hemi-Spherical First
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Jounior Member

I only have weekend visiting rights due to keeping it garaged at our home in the mountains. I can't wait to see it tomorrow.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Can you run it on that track over by Emmitt ID? Thats sucks to have it so far from your touch all the time.. I think they get lonely for us too, you know?

ps. like the sign on your avatar.

A Hemi-Spherical First
Sponsored Links
Advertisement