Graphic Pictures inside A Mans Life Involved - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Graphic Pictures inside A Mans Life Involved

I got this in an email and even though it is a terrible thing to happen and look at ,,I feel that showing it might save a life ,,either you who ride motorcycles or your children or some one you know that you would like to share this with..

I personally had a friend who died on a motorcycle from drinking and speeding and maybe you have also ,,I miss my friend that died some 35 years ago ,,stories are welcome in this post .

The cops were traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa , Oklahoma . They found this on the road.

Another patrol car stopped a truck some miles down the highway and were struck with the following image.

The Truck Driver said he thought he felt the impact, but it took him almost 4 miles down the road before he thought he'd better pull over and check out his rig.

Notice the motorcycle driver has no shoes on from the impact or from being dragged all that distance.

Side view of Motorcycle Driver caught up in the trailer of the Semi.

Witnesses and State Police say the Motorcyclist was traveling at least 120 mph when he ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.
It pays to have a good quality helmet when riding a motorcycle...

Now for the rest of the story!
THIS GUY SURVIVED...!!!!

A Hemi-Spherical First
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 01:33 PM

I've seen this before but i'm pretty sure he died. Why is noone working on him just taking pictures? Pretty sure he's dead, if not those are some cruel cops/paramedics getting pics first.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Jounior Member

and where did his shoes go??

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansCat View Post
I've seen this before but i'm pretty sure he died. Why is noone working on him just taking pictures? Pretty sure he's dead, if not those are some cruel cops/paramedics getting pics first.

I appologize for not looking into this further as I have been informed that the guy did die ..

I thought about the pictures taken first also and just maybe the cops thought he was dead ,,or wanted medics to move him due to lawsuits??? and then after the medics arrived learned that he was alive at that time ,,just an opinion of course..

A Hemi-Spherical First
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Rides all the time

I received that email as well. That is pretty freaky. Could you imagine being the truck drive walking around to the back of his truck and seeing a guy just standing there?
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Jounior Member

I received that email last week. The most important thing to remember when riding is, don't ride stupid! Still very sad pictures.

'09 XTZ 1000, PDS four seat cage, Twisted Stitch seats, Crow belts, 2.5" wheel spacers, King adjustable shocks, Twisted Stitch cage nets, Looney Tuned dual exhaust and programmer, custom intake, Prestige tie rods, AIRDAM stage 5+ clutch, Dynamat.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Jounior Member

guys that was not recent. i saw that same thing on a racing forum about 2 years ago. same pix, same write-up everything. i actually have seen more pictures than you posted there are more pix of it than you have. he did not make it.....

///AIRDAM clutch machining
< http://airdamclutches.com/ >
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Jounior Member

if i remember correctly, the extra pictures i've seen of it, show that he's messed his britches (normal for a person after death) and his feet are dragged flat. his socks are bloody from dragging on the road. the driver did not drive for a few miles he stopped rather quickly but still dragged the motorcyclists feet tearing them up. that guy had a bad night no way around it.

///AIRDAM clutch machining
< http://airdamclutches.com/ >
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 07:38 AM

terrible to see. I first thought it was one of those joke things, you know where body parts are hanging out of trunk or something.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Loyal Member

I sure hope the trucking company or their insurance did not have to pay for that guys decision making.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement