Am I crazy or is this guy making sense? - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-29-2011, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 06:21 AM
Jounior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandchris View Post
I didn't watch the clip but YOU ARE CRAZY
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 06:30 AM
Jounior Member

He makes perfect sense, we should be paid for our efforts one way or another.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 07:33 AM
Jounior Member

I have never liked the Donald, BUT, he does say things I as a American likes to hear, like WE WILL BE RESPECTED AGAIN. and I totally agree the help and services we provide is not free, we didnt get it for free and neither do you, sorry but the hand outs stop here! We should always be the leader in helping other country s but never for free. and the Donald would NEVER bow his head to anyone!! He is a arrogant, self centered, Con artist or in other words kinda like Bill Clinton, only smarter. Ohh and the fact that he hates Obama and Rosie ODonnell really helps, LOL
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

Thanks. Thats what I thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheftie View Post
I didn't watch the clip but YOU ARE CRAZY

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

Very good points Hollon. Not sure about trump as a president. But man it sure would be nice to have someone in there with some balls. And someone with business sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollon View Post
I have never liked the Donald, BUT, he does say things I as a American likes to hear, like WE WILL BE RESPECTED AGAIN. and I totally agree the help and services we provide is not free, we didnt get it for free and neither do you, sorry but the hand outs stop here! We should always be the leader in helping other country s but never for free. and the Donald would NEVER bow his head to anyone!! He is a arrogant, self centered, Con artist or in other words kinda like Bill Clinton, only smarter. Ohh and the fact that he hates Obama and Rosie ODonnell really helps, LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Jounior Member

Well I dont think it could hert to have him at the helm. Better than some of these other clowns we have had in there. And yes Chris you are crazy. Lol

09 XTZ, 4" seats, 5" lowered cage, dual exhaust, HMF intake, UTV crap frame stiffeners, A/F meter, Terracross tires, RZR seats, passenger grab bar, Airdam 1-3 clutch.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

LOL damn I know better now than to ask you guys if I am crazy. I was just playing out a scenario in my head about Iran and their nuke program. Get someone like Donald in there that is gonna say look mother eff er you want to play with nukes we will show you how they work.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Jounior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandchris View Post
Very good points Hollon. Not sure about trump as a president. But man it sure would be nice to have someone in there with some balls. And someone with business sense.
So who was the last good president? George Bush Sr wasn't too bad but he gets discredited in my book for not drowning Jr in the toilet bowl. Reagan maybe?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

Well with where we are at we are need the best one yet?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement