Dammn ! did these gals get fat ??since last I seen them - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 07:31 PM Thread Starter

Dammn ! did these gals get fat ??since last I seen them

But I did find this guy if that matters

I stopped to buy eggs but couldnt decide which ones the wife said to get ..so gave up on that idea ..

Oh ! did i mention that I went to the Country Fair today.. not nuts ,,just given ya something to comment on fellas.. LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 08:25 PM

ahh the county fair in summer. Doesnt get much more American than that! Love the fair! Did you get a corndog?

2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ1000

GAMERS check out my Gaming Channel WhatsMyGame https://www.youtube.com/user/rcevolution74
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

I did .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProwlerFan74 View Post
ahh the county fair in summer. Doesnt get much more American than that! Love the fair! Did you get a corndog?
Always like them corn dogs ..and the country fairs with all the exibitions and live stock and all ..I remember when I was a kid around here they called them pronto pups.. same thing .

the ones today were dipped in batter just as you ordered them and cooked right on the spot and boy ol houdy did they melt in your mouth..

I won two tickets to the car stock races at this small town track ,,I have a few Saturdays to pick from ..will pick a dry one to go on ..

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Jounior Member

Wow, pronto pup's I haven't heard that one in a loooong time. I think that used to be a common name but was lost in time.
Do you do most of your riding on the logging trails? A long time ago I used to ride a lot above Kalama on the Washington side, even worked at Longview Fiber.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 01:30 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmist View Post
Wow, pronto pup's I haven't heard that one in a loooong time. I think that used to be a common name but was lost in time.
Do you do most of your riding on the logging trails? A long time ago I used to ride a lot above Kalama on the Washington side, even worked at Longview Fiber.

I so far only ride on my property and the land next to me which is only timber land and no homes. I use mine for hauling wood behind it in a small coleman trailer ,,plus top soil for planters in the yard and gravel for my drive way .. I just bought a trailer a couple months ago that will haul my cat ..my plan is to move to Idaho and there I will take it places to ride more than here..

I know where Kalama is as I live across the river from Longview Fiber into Oregon and I too worked for Fiber many years ago ..for 2 years
Sponsored Links
Advertisement