adam harvey of airdam/// clutches had an atv accident could use some prayer's - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

adam harvey of airdam/// clutches had an atv accident could use some prayer's

copied from another forum, i knew some of you had delt with him.

I am posting this on be half of Adam and Meredith Harvey owners of ///AIRDAM clutches. Adam was involved in a Atv wreck on Saturday and is in the neurological ICU unit at UMC in Jackson Ms.

On Saturday Adam and I were testing and filming a bike before he did his clutch work to it. Just as we always do on concrete to get a accurate time and mph with out tire spin. we made 4-5 wide open pulls and when he was returning back to the starting line 10-15 mph the tie-rod on the bike that he was riding broke and caused the bike to flip and adam was thrown from the bike and he hit his head on the concrete. He was brought to the local hospital where they air lifted him to UMC.. he is coherent and doing well but still has some swelling and blood on the brain...if you have been trying to get in contact with Adam Or Meredith this is why no one has answered or returned your phone calls emails or packages... ADAM WILL MAKE A FULL RECOVER AND WILL BE BACK TO WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

No we were not wearing helmet..... YES we will be wearing them from this moment on so please do not let this be a Should have Could have Would have discussion....

I will be trying to help Adam in anyway possible... If anyone "NEEDS" any questions answered or to that nature dealing with ///AIRDAM clutches please contact me threw call text 1(601)299-6693 or email me @ [email protected]. please post your concerns and well being on here I will keep everyone informed on Adam and not through contacting me i do have a regular job and want to help everyone out as much as possible.... Please keep him in your thoughts.....

p.s. can someone copy and past this on other sites he visits please... i am not sure where all he post
thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Loyal Member

I just spoke to Adam on the phone last week. My thoughts and prayers for Adam and his family. I will pass this on to a few of the other forums. Thanks for the information.

Todd

2009 Prowler XTZ 1000 with a few modifications. Needs paint & powder coating.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Loyal Member

My wife and I will be praying for him.

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Founding Member

That makes two of us Joe. I wish the best to the Harvey family

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Loyal Member

best wishes and prayer go out to Adam and family

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-01-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. potato head View Post
copied from another forum, i knew some of you had delt with him.

I am posting this on be half of Adam and Meredith Harvey owners of ///AIRDAM clutches. Adam was involved in a Atv wreck on Saturday and is in the neurological ICU unit at UMC in Jackson Ms.

On Saturday Adam and I were testing and filming a bike before he did his clutch work to it. Just as we always do on concrete to get a accurate time and mph with out tire spin. we made 4-5 wide open pulls and when he was returning back to the starting line 10-15 mph the tie-rod on the bike that he was riding broke and caused the bike to flip and adam was thrown from the bike and he hit his head on the concrete. He was brought to the local hospital where they air lifted him to UMC.. he is coherent and doing well but still has some swelling and blood on the brain...if you have been trying to get in contact with Adam Or Meredith this is why no one has answered or returned your phone calls emails or packages... ADAM WILL MAKE A FULL RECOVER AND WILL BE BACK TO WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

No we were not wearing helmet..... YES we will be wearing them from this moment on so please do not let this be a Should have Could have Would have discussion....

I will be trying to help Adam in anyway possible... If anyone "NEEDS" any questions answered or to that nature dealing with ///AIRDAM clutches please contact me threw call text 1(601)299-6693 or email me @ [email protected]. please post your concerns and well being on here I will keep everyone informed on Adam and not through contacting me i do have a regular job and want to help everyone out as much as possible.... Please keep him in your thoughts.....

p.s. can someone copy and past this on other sites he visits please... i am not sure where all he post
thank you
Was the camera running during the crash? Not to sound sick, it would be interesting if you can see the tie rod let go. Hope he gets better, best wishes.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Jounior Member

Adam

My prayers and best wishes to Adam and his family.

2009 700 xtx
alum skid plates (fabrication by me)
rear bumper (fabrication by me)
front brush gard (fabrication by me)
beard seats
crow harnes (4 point)
lower tail light
epi clutch kit
soft top
full wind sheild
e brake alarm (utv crap)
horn
sound proof engine cover
warn winch
trail armor doors
rear sound bar
stage 1,2&3 clutch work by ///AIRDAM
Stock roll cage lowered 3"
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-01-2011, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

dont know about the camera. really all i know is whats posted, i dont even know what kind of 4 wheeler it was.. they did say he was moved to a private room, and is showing improvement. was still some bleeding and swelling in the brain, but they are expecting full recovery.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Jounior Member

Best of luck to you man!!!!

It is what it is....
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2011, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
Jounior Member

apparently adam is going fine. in and out of icu for a bit but on the road to a full recovery i guess. this is just what i read on another forum from someone who knows him. he posted on there and said basically it was a freak thing backing a grizzly out of the shop and tie rod broke and somehow went over. bumped his head about like falling down, not very hard, just bad angle i guess.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement